Quantcast

Green River Killer thread

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by LordOpie
well said.
Really???:rolleyes: Seems that death penalty proponents are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is the best they can come up with. Gone is the pretense that the death penalty is a deterrent, in my opinion the only arguement supporting the death penalty that has any validity whatsoever, to be replaced with the ludicrous arguement that having the death penalty gives you some kind of leverage. What we are really seeing here is tacit acceptance that the death penalty has no real deterrent value at all but is merely a tool of revenge and, more importantly, power to be used at the will of the politicians as they see fit. I wish the powers that be had the guts to say that....the death penalty would still be morally reprehensible but at least they'd be honest:rolleyes:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Originally posted by ohio
I tend to agree, I just really wanted in on this thread but had no interest in talking about serial killers...:D
me as well. the only thing i know about this is that mark arm's pre-Mudhoney band (besides Mr Epp) was called Green River. i think a dude from pearl jam was in it too (ament?). i've got the sub pop release they did, not too bad.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by narlus
me as well. the only thing i know about this is that mark arm's pre-Mudhoney band (besides Mr Epp) was called Green River. i think a dude from pearl jam was in it too (ament?). i've got the sub pop release they did, not too bad.
I thought of that too. Partsbara's brother in law has that album. Is that the one with "Into the Drink" on it?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Originally posted by valve bouncer
I thought of that too. Partsbara's brother in law has that album. Is that the one with "Into the Drink" on it?
nah mate... diff CD... parts has the GREEN RIVER - come on down CD as well.... :)

classics such as 'new god', 'swallow my pride' :):) :devil:

parts