Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
Can't read the sign, so, I'll make it up:

1. no riding uphill
2. No riding over groms
3. Look out below.
4. The ladies must ride topless
5. If you crash on this trail, we award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
6. Cautions! Speed bumps ahead!

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Web definitions for pin it
To go full throttle, pin it wide open. "Coming out of the last corner, I just pinned it and won."

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
First rule of Greenhorn, there are no rules.....

except for the part about laies having to take off their tops and maybe having to chug a beer before and after each run

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
yeah sounds about right there should be one of those competitions of who can hold the most beer with out spilling and you have to go down the greenhorn trail

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i really dont understand that pic. first off the "girl" is not wearing shoes or armor. the dude is full out in armor. the chick is doin a wheelie into the guy but yet looks like she is going to flip? while the dudes joust is outta his arms......

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
im not gonna lie tho those frames/bikes look pretty custom. check out the one the chick is on, it still has a cassette on! haha

Apr 28, 2006
North White Plains, NY
First rule of Greenhorn, there are no rules.....

except for the part about laies having to take off their tops and maybe having to chug a beer before and after each run
Wrong.

First Rule of Greenhorn: You do not talk about Greenhorn.
Second Rule of Greenhorn: You DO NOT talk about Greenhorn.
Third Rule of Greenhorn: If someone stops, goes limp or their helmet flies off, they are a grom.
Fourth Rule of Greenhorn: One guy to a jump.
Fifth Rule of Greenhorn: Any number of guys in a train down Greenhorn.
Sixth Rule of Greenhorn: No whining, no complaining.
Seventh Rule of Greenhorn: Jump sessions will go on as long as they have to.
Eighth Rule of Greenhorn: If this is your first time riding DH, you must ride Greenhorn.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
Wrong.

First Rule of Greenhorn: You do not talk about Greenhorn.
Second Rule of Greenhorn: You DO NOT talk about Greenhorn.
Third Rule of Greenhorn: If someone stops, goes limp or their helmet flies off, they are a grom.
Fourth Rule of Greenhorn: One guy to a jump.
Fifth Rule of Greenhorn: Any number of guys in a train down Greenhorn.
Sixth Rule of Greenhorn: No whining, no complaining.
Seventh Rule of Greenhorn: Jump sessions will go on as long as they have to.
Eighth Rule of Greenhorn: If this is your first time riding DH, you must ride Greenhorn.
he got the right set of rules :biggrin:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i was the first one on the lift at nine o-clock and got off and was the first person to go down greenhorn, nothing special though. it will be super fast when its dry though.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i was the first one on the lift at nine o-clock and got off and was the first person to go down greenhorn, nothing special though. it will be super fast when its dry though.
Dude....... lol you were second behind David Tufino and he was the first on the lift and the first on Greenhorn (you took the lead midway), but you were the first down the mountain... :-)