Quantcast

GreenLake Jumps Again

Wolfsburg

Chimp
Nov 2, 2008
Seattle
While everyone was off enjoying the first Fluidride Cup race this weekend, myself and a few others were here in town enjoying some dirt jumping fun. It was pretty rad. Jimmy Levan, Sean Burns and the Metal Bikes crew were shredding for the first part of the day.... Sorry no pics on that. I was too psyched to ride with them so the camera didn't come out till later. Between yesterday and today I got about 15 hours of riding dirt. Life is good.

And some awesomeness.

Last edited:

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
Yo, where are these jumps if you don't mind telling on here? Those look rad, I want to him them up next time I'm over on the west side.

selebrin

Chimp
Nov 23, 2007
Seattle
are there any plans on rebuilding the middle line?? at least the first double? or just tell me what's wrong with it? cased it like 30 times! :disgust1:

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
I was out there last week for the first time in probably a year. That place is looking better than it has in a loooong time. Big ups to the guys who have taken over building duties. Now if we can just keep those clowns with the pocket moto off the jumps.

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
Yeah, we're going to make the first double longer. No, just kidding, but I think a bmx dude named Adam rebuilt that lip last week. It's a little mellower now.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
They haven't changed much, if any. It's still the same main line of jumps, with a few more running parallel(sp?) nearer the hillside. There are more transfer lines from those back into the main line then there was in the past but it's pretty much the same jumps that have been there for the last 10 years or so.

Who's doing the maintanance down there these days?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The last time I was out there (august) a good looking concrete park was sitting next to it that I hadn't seen before. I didn't have my bike but are bikes allowed on it?