Quantcast

Green's Lick trail pics and video

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
not working for me...why?
Oh...and I nickname that trail collarbone...that's what you'll land on if you lose focus.
Ironicly, we watched a family of 10-12 year olds and 40+ parents on cruisers ride down it last weekend. Not sure how they got to the top...but neat to witness all the same.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
profro said:
Why do people trail ride with armor on? I still don't get it?????? :confused:
because...when you ride a 6 inch travel trail bike with 2.5 inch tires and cross over a 24 inch high roller, then huck hop yourself straight up into the air then back down completely sideways (tkinking your name is McGrath throwin a "wicked awesome" knack knack...i-pod blaring latest hit from Korn to wreck your balance and sense of space)and flip over the bars on a solid dirt bike path...you only break your wrist!:rofl: :rofl:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
bizutch said:
because...when you ride a 6 inch travel trail bike with 2.5 inch tires and cross over a 24 inch high roller, then huck hop yourself straight up into the air then back down completely sideways (tkinking your name is McGrath throwin a "wicked awesome" knack knack...i-pod blaring latest hit from Korn to wreck your balance and sense of space)and flip over the bars on a solid dirt bike path...you only break your wrist!:rofl: :rofl:
I see. :clue:

:oink:

tomvan72

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Asheville
Geritt and i were ridding that trail as the builders were fishing up the last "table top". they offered us a dollars if we could "clear it". They promtly made it bigger!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
tomvan72 said:
Geritt and i were ridding that trail as the builders were fishing up the last "table top". they offered us a dollars if we could "clear it". They promtly made it bigger!
no kidding. I hit it the first time go "stay low" and take it easy...20+ feet later and I was still waiting to touch ground. Fantastic angle though..on the face and the landing.

Sets you up perfect to "table" "table" the two little creek jumpers.
Hey...did Gerritt stare that one step down double into the berm up near the 1/4 to halfway place? I'm assuming that is the one you said was iffy to land?