Quantcast

Greensboro Shiznitt

Hey a lot of local riders have been telling me about great spots to hit up in the Greensboro/Winston area, I've grown to love the zone at CP but I was wondering if you all could post other great places to shred, are there any shore style trails in the area? other than CHHS? More jumps 'n such. I would really apreciate if you could just let me know what it's called I can find directions via google unless your willing to spare me the trouble. Thanks a million. and don't forget to ride it like it's stolen. -stew

P.S. Today around 2:30pm and (most likely) tomorrow at 12pm me and my girlfriend are going to be at CP filming to cut a movie for a Bike Film Festival and i'd love to make something about the locals, so come on out at those times if you'd like to be featured, I would love to see the talent.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Stwedogg, I will be out there today around 2:30. But, some other great places to ride are Salem Lake, Northwood, Cone Dirt Jumps, Northeast Park (i think), and some otheres stuff. Motomike probably knows a lot more trails than i do.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'll be out there tomorrow with the boy....he loves to show off for the camera ;)

as far as trails go....all the ones chase mentioned. if you're just starting out on shore stuff, northwood would be perfect for you. well built, not-too-skinny skinnies and some fun drops. pm me for directions and other info about it.

oh i'm not just starting out. i've ridden the shore stunts at CHHS (seawell school) for the past 6-7 years. But i'm down for whateva. Thank you all so much for the heads up. I apreciate it.

Also i'm really sorry to say but my girlfriend won't be able to make it out to the jumps with me (damn theater program seriously cuts into our chill time) but she says definitely sometime next week.