Race 2 Thursday June 16th
Race 3 Thursday July 14th
Race 4 Thursday August 18th

Time: 7:00PM

Where: Riverbend Equestrian Park
175 Riverbend Road
Greenville, SC 29617

What:
Carolina Triathlon presents the Greenville Short Track Mountain Bike race series

Riverbend Equestrian Park is the location to host our 1st Annual Race Series and we look forward to a fast course, short descents and tough climbs that will test all levels of racers.

The race format is a 0.8 mile course of mostly singletrack, racers go for 30 minutes, most laps win. There are two races each night: Male and Female Expert and Pro race is second, all other categories (Male/Female Sport, Beginner, Junior and singlespeed) race first.

The course is a fast .8 mile double and singletrack loop with short descents and tough climbs that will test all levels of racers.

Cash prizes for 1st ($40), 2nd ($30) & 3rd ($10) place in Expert/Pro race. Lots of cool swag for top 3 in other classes.

This is a USAC permitted event, you must have a valid USAC license to compete (one-day license available day of event). (pending final approval)

Thanks for Carolina Triathalon for being our title sponsor! Check them out for all your mountain bike needs - they carry the super-fine Specialized line of mountain, road and triathalon bikes.

Policies:
USAC License
You must have a USA Cycling license to compete at this event. You can use a valid annual license or purchase a one-day license onsite from us for $5.00 before the races.

This is a mountain bike short track (dirt crit) race. We are expecting mountain bikes to race it - if you want to race a cyclocross bike we won't stop you.

Register Online:
http://go-greenevents.com/event/id/298

On-Site registration
You can register onsite the night of the race, but the fee will be $15.00.

Packet Pickup:
Show up before race start time at the event and we'll get you everything you need!
Location : Riverbend Equestrian Park 175 Riverbend Road Greenville, SC 29617
Contact : Jeff Papenfus go-greenevents PO Box 2501 Greenville, SC 29602 888-759-3666 jeff@go-greenevents.com

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
Does the $15 include one day license? And free beer?
I'll check with Jeff, but i think it's $10 + 5 for the license if you register early online

day of: is $15 entry + $5 for the license if you don't have one

I'll post up as soon as i know