Quantcast

***Greeting Card Industry Support Day GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Here nice card and some chocolate to make up for whatever I did a as soon as you find about it. Yes, it might be last year's candy intended for the hot admin you made me fire, I care enough to save the very best and no, that's not her name under the white out, which now globs since you won't let me huff with clients any more... screw it. I'm a go back to bed. Wake me if Monday happens.

Here nice card and some chocolate to make up for whatever I did a as soon as you find about it. Yes, it might be last year's candy intended for the hot admin you made me fire, I care enough to save the very best and no, that's not her name under the white out, which now globs since you won't let me huff with clients any more... screw it. I'm a go back to bed. Wake me if Monday happens.
psp?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I must amend my statement from the other thread: I personally did not buy any Valentine's day cards. Jessica and Mariko bought cards, though: apparently Mariko wanted to get one for each of us (plus her--doesn't quite get concept yet) and my wife apparently can't say no.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I think my 2007 Land Cruiser will suit her well come 2028 when she starts to drive. Barring a wreck it'll still be on the road.