Quantcast

***Greeting Card Industry Support Day GMT***

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I never got along with my mom. But we have been getting on better for the past few years. I mean, ever since she died, we have got along famously...

(Sorry Mum...been working on my stand up routine...)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Day two of 5 hours of sleep. I guess it'll have to do. On the plus side, taxes are filed, refund is pending.

Went and saw my mom yesterday. Made her a meatball sub and Ritz crackers with pimento cheese and smoked salmon.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Day one in the old neighborhood= rebuilt backyard deck, ate and drank to exactly the right amount of excess.
Day two= breakfast with Mom, finish deck boards if it stops raining & sit in a chair in the sky.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:wave:

Day two of 5 hours of sleep. I guess it'll have to do. On the plus side, taxes are filed, refund is pending.

Went and saw my mom yesterday. Made her a meatball sub and Ritz crackers with pimento cheese and smoked salmon.
LOL day 2 with 5 hours.

You'll get used to that in about 6 months.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wildly expensive brake repair wasn't that expensive at all, so yipee.

Hoping that side effects are gone today but I'm not sure I'll get the opportunity to ride as it's madre de dias. Maybe I can cram a workout in.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
wildly expensive brake repair wasn't that expensive at all, so yipee.
$700 as you had feared?

i apparently am dressing the baby-kins this morning even though I did so yesterday, as a Mother’s Day thing. Go figure. I think the elder girls made her a giant card with lots of hearts (and they’re snuggling with her now, having already snuggled with me as their first choice for stealing body heat) so I’m off the hook

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
$700 as you had feared?

i apparently am dressing the baby-kins this morning even though I did so yesterday, as a Mother’s Day thing. Go figure. I think the elder girls made her a giant card with lots of hearts (and they’re snuggling with her now, having already snuggled with me as their first choice for stealing body heat) so I’m off the hook
It was closer to 800 all said and done. There are almost no rear brake rotors on the market for this car, forcing me into oem or EBC rotors, which are only available from dealer or special online vendors. Rock auto has none. So, parts cost alone was 350 for me for EBC parts, and they charged me 400 for oem. I’m satisfied with that.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
EED2A9C9-D8F0-4E77-A9EE-3E37C68DF762.jpeg

finally bust out the trumpets. 435 days since my last concert. Longest period off the horn since starting playing.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That said, almost 4yo and 7mo both shit their pants at the local brewery. Business as fucking usual.

Dude that worked there was as gentlemanly as they get and got a $50 tip for a 2hr stay, on top of the 2 cases of beer I bought to go. Your random treats for kids and letting us change diapers in the more comfy employee areas instead of the bathrooms will not go unrewarded. Some people get it.