Quantcast

greetings and salutations on this fine tuesday morning...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
for whatever reason....rm is not fully loading in firefox....IE it is....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It was a whopping 40* this morning when I left the house. There was a decent amount of fog on the lake since the water temp was way higher than the air. Looked pretty damn cool, wish I had stopped to take a pic.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The IS department knows about your cognitive decline even before you do. We know who's going to be moved a couple of times, then be gone in a year. The beginning of the end is when email suddenly confuses you.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning. The breeze blowing in my window feels cool and crisp, and coffee sounds delicious. Been eating more soup and chili lately. Forecast says that an appreciable amount of snow may fall at higher elevations next week in Colorado. Keystone has shut down lifts for bike haul, Winter Park only has a couple weekends left, and the last WC DH is this coming weekend. By all accounts, autumn is nigh.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So the rain has stopped here for the time being and I will try and get some spin time at the track/skatepark before some gym time. Should be a good night, at least the sun is out drying everything as we speak.