Quantcast

Greetings From Frankfurt

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I have joined the scum of the UK (ie. I am a englishman in Germany during the World Cup). God forgive me but I swear I will be well behaved.

Schnell, schnell Kartoffelkopf

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
frankfurt's the only place i've ever witnessed junkies shooting up, in an abandoned doorway off the sidewalk, near the train station.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
narlus said:
frankfurt's the only place i've ever witnessed junkies shooting up, in an abandoned doorway off the sidewalk, near the train station.
Cheers - I now know where to score without having to embarrass myself at the hotel reception!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
SkaredShtles said:
Why aren't you drunk, soldier?!? :mad:
Give a guy time... getting drunk whilst actually visiting a remote office is frowned upon. Now I'm in the hotel room I can get started.

I'll let you know what Franziskaner Kristall is like once I can find a damn bottle opener....:mumble:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
narlus said:
Come on out to L.A. We'll see the "sights". :)

Fluff, you better start some fights, and kick in some teeth with your steel toed Doc Martens. You're in Germany for the WORLD CUP fer chrissakes! Get drunk and wrap your flag around yourself while lighting couches on fire in the streets (Do they have couches in Germany?)!!!!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
SkaredShtles said:
Dude. Tell me you know how to open a bottle without a bottle opener............
I don't wish to wreck the room or my lovely new hardwood teeth.

Anyway I found one. I just think I may have accidently bought everything in the mini-bar in the process. Ho-hum..

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
fluff said:
Hey give me some credit - I ordered the Franzsikannerzdreireicharyan Kristallnacht from room service (along with the Hilton Burger, Mediterranean salad and Creme Brulee). I'm just using the mini-bar to keep it cool (and hunting for a bottle opener that turned out to be strategically hidden right on top of it).

It's getting better by the swallow, btw. I could almost live on this stuff.
Almost... you could so live on it. SS assertions that you can't are going to be dealt with shortly.