Quantcast

Greetings From Geneva

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Well, am I not just so cosmopolitan?

Any Swiss people/descendants around? (Probably not, the whole concept of Swiss refugees is simply laughable, n'est pas?

It's a beautiful place, I must take some pictures.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Can you take some pictures of potential street riding spots please? I might go live in Geneva one day and I wanted to check it out first. Staircases, interesting ridable architechture, all that good stuff. Thanks!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
"I say Geneva, You hear Helsinki!?! I dont CARE what he told You! You're F***ing FIRED FRANK! You're FIRED! Clean out your locker at the club frank, youre ****ing FIRED! You just cost me 40 MILLION ****ing Deutch Marks!"

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Changleen said:
Can you take some pictures of potential street riding spots please? I might go live in Geneva one day and I wanted to check it out first. Staircases, interesting ridable architechture, all that good stuff. Thanks!
Well, seeing as I am no longer there... next time ask sooner! I will be going back later this summer so I'll see what I can do. Not sure that the Swiss will approve of urban riding though, they're a pretty uptight bunch from what I can tell. In fact you are required to register any sarcasm.