Quantcast

Gregg's cycle in Alderwood...

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
yea what he said^^ call and ask you woulda had your answer by now. dont be afraid scott he wont bite, but all the guys down there are douche bags, but the BIGGEST douche bag of all is the new manager Devin at the bicycle centers in silverlake, too bad he doesnt have a ridemonkey name. but if hes ever lurking

this is for you Devin.

Go FCUK YOURSELF!

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
On an unrelated note, Whistler Blackcomb trail crew have removed all the rocks on the approach to the GLC. I literally launched into the GLC patio today. Scary fast.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I dropped it off today. Adam is going to put on my RED Goodridge brake lines. I also might get a Hopey stearing damper, with a new SUnline stem. Since it won;t work with my E-13 Stem.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
hah why would I tell you?

Im getting red pedals, nipples, brake levers, and cassette spider in a few months.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
On an unrelated note, Whistler Blackcomb trail crew have removed all the rocks on the approach to the GLC. I literally launched into the GLC patio today. Scary fast.
GAY whistlker trail crew is dumbing eveything down like the rock section before the schelyer drop which wasnt hard to begin with and the glc, shoot i had to brake even with the rocks there, i cant believe wat it will be like without. literallly straight from the glc drop to seat at the glc :cheers: