Quantcast

gregs place

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
First off huge thanks to Greg and Cindy for having everyone at there place, thanks also to Rotec and there group, Fluid ride and there group, GHY and there group, Greg Tubbs for filming, and all of the people that showed up to ride and have fun. If you missed this event there was style, skill, and tons of just plain old sending it out there today. A couple of highlights from my view was Bart and Greg throwing huge air off the tree root double. Nate, Eathon and Anthoney over the upper road gap. If I missed anyone sorry not on purpose. Super cool getting to meet and ride with everyone today.

nuclear 674 said:
First off huge thanks to Greg and Cindy for having everyone at there place, thanks also to Rotec and there group, Fluid ride and there group, GHY and there group, Greg Tubbs for filming, and all of the people that showed up to ride and have fun. If you missed this event there was style, skill, and tons of just plain old sending it out there today. A couple of highlights from my view was Bart and Greg throwing huge air off the tree root double. Nate, Eathon and Anthoney over the upper road gap. If I missed anyone sorry not on purpose. Super cool getting to meet and ride with everyone today.
Mad skillz and great trails/stunts! My boyfriend would die for the chance - and the land - to build something as cool as Greg's place! Anyone know of more available land? ;-)
And here's another thanks to Greg, Cindy and everyone else involved in making this happen - including Sully for the RL9 demo and Zeb/Fluidride for the Red Bulls!
I'll post pix ASAP!

Jun 18, 2004
Sounds really neat... wish I knew about it... I will have to ask peep's that were there... maybe next time I'll get invited if that's how the thing worked...