Quantcast

Grey's Anatomy

J

JRB

Shows like "How I met your mother" kill with humor and you start a thread about this??? :confused:

*It's really fortunate for someone that I like you. :D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
im so pissed off that i missed part 2 of the finale. can someone fill me in as to what happened?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
the Inbred said:
CSI: Las Vegas is the only one worth watching.
True that!!!! I just can't watch a white guy, almost albino white guy named "Horatio" driving his Hummer around Miami! Just doesn't cut it for me!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
The blond chick steals a heart for her man, but he dies anyway

Doctor dreamy bangs merideth to celebrate their dead dog

The chiefs wife knows he cheated on her w/senior grey(years ago), and his niece is gonna die of cancer so they have a prom at the hospital

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
douglas said:
The blond chick steals a heart for her man, but he dies anyway
it's bogus that Denny died. Why can't shows like that have happy endings?

The Grey storyline is so dead and stupid.

This show is actually pretty good. My girl started making me watch it and D.Housewives, but I wind up reading a book or surfing during DH.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LordOpie said:
it's bogus that Denny died. Why can't shows like that have happy endings?

The Grey storyline is so dead and stupid.

This show is actually pretty good. My girl started making me watch it and D.Housewives, but I wind up reading a book or surfing during DH.
Ummmmmm............ what? :think:

Go ride. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tenchiro said:
Wow, I stumbled into the secret RM henhouse. I hope you ladies enjoyed your soap opera.

:oink:
Thread over.

Lock this please.

J

JRB

I refuse to have Grey's Anatomy on with me in the room. They are the whiniest bitches ever. Take note of who just said that.

jvp108

king of the road
Mar 21, 2006
filthadelphia
DH and GA are two of the worst shows on tv. Have been forced to sit through it on Sunday night because of the woman and it makes me want to jump out of a window.

At least when people bang on ER it's one and done, not the main storyline every single show. Gets real old real fast. Same goes for cat fights on DH.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
SkaredShtles said:
I have to believe a good Apex ride would be more relaxing than watching some crappy TV show. :think:
:stupid:

Or getting your gear together so you can get out the door early the next morning to go ride Apex.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jvp108 said:
DH and GA are two of the worst shows on tv. Have been forced to sit through it on Sunday night because of the woman and it makes me want to jump out of a window.

At least when people bang on ER it's one and done, not the main storyline every single show. Gets real old real fast. Same goes for cat fights on DH.
What the f**k is wrong with you guys? Sack up and leave the room. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
What the f**k is wrong with you guys? Sack up and leave the room. :rolleyes:
:stupid:

loco said:
I refuse to have Grey's Anatomy on with me in the room. They are the whiniest bitches ever. Take note of who just said that.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I have a copy of the book. Lots of pretty pictures. Kind of a boring read however. I found it to be pretty good resource when I had my knee surgery. I was able to look at the pictures and figure out what the hell my doctor was talking about.

http://www.bartleby.com/107/

The show is pretty pointless.