Quantcast

grilled fish tonight

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
put some chilean sea bass (aka patagonian toothfish) and halibut fillets onto the grill, seasoned w/ S&P and a bit of olive oil. made a side salsa of ultra-fresh peaches, diced, juice of one lemon, some olive oil, S&P, and chopped cilantro and mint. served it w/ sliced avocado, corn on the cob, and some cucumber/chickpea salad.

enjoyed it w/ a kabinett reisling (Karl Jahstock, from Piesporter).

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
narlus said:
no, but he had a sausage feast / bbq over a friends, and the corn was grilled.

wasn't any better. :oink: :cool:
I so disagree. Of all the various prep methods, grilled corn on the cob is the best. Peel back the husks and then use a light glaze of butter with fresh ground sea salt and my custom fresh ground black and red pepper mix. Yum!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
RenegadeRick said:
I so disagree. Of all the various prep methods, grilled corn on the cob is the best. Peel back the husks and then use a light glaze of butter with fresh ground sea salt and my custom fresh ground black and red pepper mix. Yum!
I prefer my corn on the cob with nothing. No butter, no salt, no seasoning at all.

Of course, it had better be really good corn on the cob.

Like this:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
we usually grill our corn but in the husks. you just have to get rid of the stringy stuff first. Then eat it with fresh lime juice and sea salt.

nice work on the fish narlus.
we just had halibut tacos with a pinapple jicama slaw/salsa and fresh guacamole the other night.
went well with Don Julio silver and Red Hook Blonde.