Quantcast

Grimeca, WTF mate?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
So, despite the fac that grimecas are the most bad ass brakes out there, WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO COME OUT WITH NEW BRAKES??? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Any one have any info?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
mack said:
So, despite the fac that grimecas are the most bad ass brakes out there, WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO COME OUT WITH NEW BRAKES??? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Any one have any info?
The company is terrible. I have a customer that has been waiting the better part of a year for them to cough up a certain seal and resevior cover for one of their disc brake systems. It seems like Grimmeca designed a billion different disc brake systems, but they never seriously tried to support those systems and offer any kind of service for them. It's not worth it to try and do business with them here in the US, you'll keep running into a wall. I've been through this and maybe one day they'll come through for this customer, but the situation points the the opposite. Their US rep always sounds pretty pissed at them because he can never get anything out of them (in italy)...

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
mack said:

Any one have any info?

Your kidding right.............. those brakes are trash, I know several people who have had nothing but major problems with them and no support etc.