Quantcast

GrindState.com surprise #2 !!

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i love hte forks, love the product...but if i was hxc bmx, i'd be pissed about all this 24/26 nonsense on a bmx site.
god, and looking at fly componates, and big james bike right after just make the mtb street scene look weeeeak.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i love hte forks, love the product...but if i was hxc bmx, i'd be pissed about all this 24/26 nonsense on a bmx site.
god, and looking at fly componates, and big james bike right after just make the mtb street scene look weeeeak.
this my friend, is what i love about grindstate. doesn't rag on any wheel size. i seriously believe that sites like this are helping riders "come together" and not focas on all the pointless hating BS. its about the rider not the bike. i know what you are sayin though

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I like the site a lot. The design work is pretty schweet and the photos are pretty hawt. But...seems like its about 97.6% veiled advertisements.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
this my friend, is what i love about grindstate. doesn't rag on any wheel size. i seriously believe that sites like this are helping riders "come together" and not focas on all the pointless hating BS. its about the rider not the bike. i know what you are sayin though
It's almost a bit beyond that Shino runs a site dedicated to street riding and street subculture two things that go-together hand and hand , Grindstate does a very good job of documenting what goes down in the world of street riding it isn't bmx or mtb it's jsut about the life of a street rider thats why Grindstate rocks !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I like the site a lot. The design work is pretty schweet and the photos are pretty hawt. But...seems like its about 97.6% veiled advertisements.

NO Shino buys the product himself or he borrows it from the local bike shop . Grindstate hasent run any ads yet it's all on Shino's dime so far:shocked:

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
brad is the a place where i can see ALL of the fork pricing and options you guys do, like 66's z1's 4x's and all the bells and whistles that go with it aswell as pricing and options ect, basically everything you can do to a fork and all the tuned forks you sell new?

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
What's wrong with James bike? Pink is not my first color choice, Everything else is sick. I met James in SF once, he's a super chill guy.

Whats wrong with the Fly stuff? They have a lot of cool things going on over there at Fly.

Grindstate is tight.
i was saying they are sooo far ahead of the mtb scene...thats why it makes it look weak.
my entire bike is fly/odyssey.
and james bike is SIIIIICK.

that drilled frame brake route is super clean.