Quantcast

GROM Racing

herndon

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
Hey Everybody, Just wanted to give you guys the official word that I am starting a junior developmental team. I have been working on things since August and have had a lot of help from some parents of team riders. It will be an eight rider team with three staff and we will primarily focus on East Coast events to prepare the riders for National Champs and ultimately World Champs.

WNCW is doing a radio interview tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 9:30am with Joh Tuttle and myself about the team. If you can't listen then you can catch the show archived on their website by going to programming and then go to the 9:30 spot on Sunday morning and there will be a link to archived shows.

Gravity Racers On a Mission.....check us out at www.gromracing.com

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
That's awesome, met Will and Ben for the first time at the dirty bird, they have a ton of potential, great to see Sam find a ride also. Good luck guys.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Awesome! Chris is the perfect guy for this, these east coast young-guns couldn't ask for a better mentor from the East Coast. Love the Name as well Gravity Racers on a Mission... great.

OldSkool

Chimp
Nov 4, 2009
Fletcher NC
Outstanding Chris! You of all people know how important it is to support these up and comers. I'm sure we will see some great results this year.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Not only is Chris the perfect person to do this, but it is also great timing as well. I really took notice of all the fast juniors that were hauling last year at the Southeast races, and 2010 is looking even better as far as good quality events. It a great time around here to grow the sport in a proper way.
For anybody who has been racing long enough, they know the way to truly make it in this sport at the top level is to have your skills polished enough when you age out of the junior X class to jump straight to pro.
Chris could really help these guys acheive that goal, because he did it himself.:thumb:

So-EastMatt

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
That was a really good interview! The GROM kids couldn't find any two better influences. that got me all excited to get back out to the races this season!

MasterofGroms

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
NorthEastern US
It's really nice to see a complete well thought out program.

It deserves all the support it can get.

This is the way to get the US back into the game. :thumb:

Kudos to Chris, Tim and Joh for seeing the future and doing something about it. :clapping: