Quantcast

Gromagination!

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I have been super freaking busy with getting our new fab space setup, promoting races, running too many teams and generally running the heck out of energy, mental, physical, and home heating-oil types. So busy in fact, that my actual riding bikes has suffered as a result... So busy that I thought it might be a good idea to have some killer slalom frames made by one of the old Ironhorse vendors so that we had some kickass slalom bikes to ride and sell. We've been knee deep in road and xc stuff (Chasing Paper Y'all), so having some rad rides, even if all we did was speak engrish and send drawings is still a rad little change of pace.
As part of the Stimulating Package, Mr. Obama gave us some Groms too. They make more money than I do ($8.30 an hour), and today Josh's "job" was to go bed in the brakes of this Bandwagon proto.
Being 14 is awesome.

We are making a longer/lower/slacker size (up there) and a shorter, higher steeper size, for full quiver effect.

God damn it's good to be back slaying the hidden slalom tracks in the woods behind the shop.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Nice Mickey. Very cool to see a Bandwagon back in action.

That kid is lucky - 14 and working with you guys and riding western MA terrain - not bad at all.

Last edited:

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Little Josh is a ripper, style for miles.
Chris is helping him build a new 20" for himself. It's amazing what happens when the middle and highschool's have Metal Shop classes!

We have a couple of the large bandwagons (23", 16.19", 12.35", 67.5/72deg with a 490 fork 42.3" wheelbase) here ready to get painted or shipped raw. The are pretty much perfect for destroying flat corners and scrubbing jumps at high rates of speed...

The shorter size (21.75", 16.1", 12.55" 67/5/74 with 460mm a-c and 41.79" WB are up next). We are also doing the same 2 sizes with the BB a 1/4 inch higher in the next batch.

The frames are $300 raw and $400 with a custom powder color of your choice.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
^ both of those frames look real good. I have always wanted a geared hard-tail for d.s. and general back woods mashing, that thing looks like it would be perfect. Any idea on the production geo for a small/mediumish frame?