Quantcast

Group Ride/Race Clinic with Georgia Gould and Katerina Nash at Windham Mountain

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Ladies....we have an AMAZING opportunity for you! We're offering a group ride/race clinic with LUNA ProTeam members Georgia Gould and Katerina Nash on Saturday at 5:30pm at the Windham World Cup. Come and meet these two Olympians and have the opportunity to ride the race course with these ladies, learning the ins and outs of the course and have the chance to ask them lots of questions along the way. We are asking for a $20 donation to the Breast Cancer Fund for ride participants and space is limited so be sure to stop by our booth and register early! Please see the attached flyer for more details!

If you have any questions, please drop us an email or call Theresa Crombach, team leader at 518-421-0551.

Thanks and we hope to see you Saturday!

Theresa, Stephanie, Sam, Tammy, Diana, Amanda, Janay and Sheray
www.teamlunachix.com/saratoga_mountain_bike
www.facebook.com/TLCSaratogaMTB
email us at: nylunachix@yahoo.com

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
I don't know how you manage to get these amazing pros to come out to your back yard. Living in Southern California, I hardly ever wish I could be some place else, but... Wow. Tree Saw. You have an amazing team. I hope you have a great clinic!!! Wish I could be there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We had a great time. We're lucky to have a World Cup Race within 2 hours of us and it was AWESOME to see LUNA sweep the Podium (though sad for Georgia)!!! It was a great weekend and we raised $549 for the BCF!!!