Quantcast

>>Group W GMT<<

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My Google snow warning says it could be from 0.1" to 10". I wonder how often the forecasted snowfall range is two orders of magnitude?
Talked to a friend who was driving home, and she said that there were lines of cars waiting to get into grocery store parking lots. The way people are freaking out you would think that the forecast calls for raining dirty syringes and anal sars. That or they fear this is the beginning of a new ice age and must scramble to obtain the last remaining quantities of milk and white bread.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Talked to a friend who was driving home, and she said that there were lines of cars waiting to get into grocery store parking lots. The way people are freaking out you would think that the forecast calls for raining dirty syringes and anal sars. That or they fear this is the beginning of a new ice age and must scramble to obtain the last remaining quantities of milk and white bread.
On the upside maybe now the south will start believing in climate change

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Toshi: should have kept the snowblower
Too loud to use in my neighborhood. Lots of people with infants sleeping at unpredictable times. I did my part and shoveled for perhaps 20 minutes when I got home today, with my efforts no doubt not noticeable tomorrow after a night of snow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No, actually to a lot of folks this is proof that global warming is a hoax. Seriously.
This is evidence. This fucking cold weather should be up at the pole.
Senator Inhofe agrees.

WASHINGTON -- The Senate's most vocal critic of the scientific consensus on climate change, Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, tossed a snowball on the Senate floor Thursday as part of his case for why global warming is a hoax.

"In case we have forgotten, because we keep hearing that 2014 has been the warmest year on record, I ask the chair, 'You know what this is?'" he said, holding up a snowball. "It's a snowball, from outside here. So it's very, very cold out. Very unseasonable."