Quantcast

GRRRRR STupid cyber squatter spamming piece of poo

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
:rant:

I've been trying and trying and trying to buy a domain name for Steve's biz -

He's a finishing carpenter, and can do nearly anything on a home remodeling project (yes, including tile work, framing, drywall, beautiful woodwork, floor, subfloor, insulation, outdoor work like decks and so forth)

I'm building him a flash-based website (it's cool), with a neato music background and a large portfolio that scrolls through before and after pictures of his big projects.

The first 'company' name we chose for him was rejected by BC because someone in Quebec has a development company with a similar (read not the same) name. So - playing that game we've been doing lots of researches on names and rejected pretty much most of what we've come up with.

Yesterday we hit on a name: The Maker (yes cheese! :D :D)

The domain is owned by some cyber squatter annoying pos. growl. He won't settle for a flickr style name (themakr).

Back to the drawing boards! :banghead:

End rant.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
renomonkey? Maybe...I sent that over to Steve to see if it's acceptable (he's picky! I already got him sjreno.com) ;)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
c'mon now - I can't be inviting those lonely stay-at-home women to latch onto my guy ;). Gotta be clean and catchy and reference more than just the wood.