Quantcast

>>>Grumpy thursderp gmt<<<

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hoping to not get called in today. Since I’m acting chief the next two weeks I’d be doing the calling in of myself so I’d get advance notice at least. :D

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Parent's house is about to face 30 inches of rain and 110mph winds for like 2 or 3 days. So that's neat. They like my brother better so at least I won't have to deal with them.

Having seconds thoughts on the BMW. Supposed to hand over the money tonight. Not sure I have the time and bandwidth for a high maintenance daily driver right now. Gee, who would have thought? Not too afraid of the cost, but mostly just don't want to have a car out of comission while my daughter needs to be picked up or whatever.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Parent's house is about to face 30 inches of rain and 110mph winds for like 2 or 3 days. So that's neat. They like my brother better so at least I won't have to deal with them.

Having seconds thoughts on the BMW. Supposed to hand over the money tonight. Not sure I have the time and bandwidth for a high maintenance daily driver right now. Gee, who would have thought? Not too afraid of the cost, but mostly just don't want to have a car out of comission while my daughter needs to be picked up or whatever.
///M
///M
///M

///M
///M
///M
///M

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Do it. Go full ///Masshole.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Went to sidewinders for burgers last night. They said they can do spicy and tasty, u called them out on it..... Did something with the burger, added fresh jalapenos, and a ghost pepper jack cheese.......

I am currently half regretting the call out as I am purging it as I type.... But at the same time, it was delicious...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. How am I still tired when I slept 10 hours last night? Meeting with VP in Products today. Boss is ooo, but sent me a message wishing me luck. Good boss is good.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
This gave me the chuckles -

Florence: I'm coming for you.

VA & SC: Please don't

NC: Bring it

Florence: The fuck did you say to me?

VA & SC: NC, dude shut the fuck up!

NC: Fuck that and fuck her windy ass. Punk ass bitch is only a CAT 3.

Florence: *powers up to CAT 4* still wanna talk shit!?

VA & SC: ... nope, we're good

NC: Not only am I going to CONTINUE to talk shit, we got Jim Cantore on his way and we are meme'ing the fuck out of you.

Florence: you have got to be kidding. Ok fine, I got something for you. *begins powering up to CAT 5*

VA & SC
: ......

NC: that's cool, we already have facebook events planned such as welcoming parties, blowing all the fans at you, firing guns at you... we've cleared out ABC stores and are ready to get LIT. Bring it on turbo.

Florence: you... you guys are serious? You really aren't scared of me? But... but I.... I put so much effort into this.

VA & SC: *waiting anxiously*

NC: *chugs beer* get fucked

Florence: fine, I'll leave *shifts south*

VA: *sigh of relief*

SC: God damn it NC you are the worst big brother ever!

NC: time to man up bitch, that damn hurricane is mad.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slept like the dead last night. Dog woke me up 30 minutes ago dancing around and whining, she ran to the dog run like her ass was on fire. Must have had to pee pretty bad.

I make coffee now, go ride bike. Contractor coming over later to rob me blind discuss kitchen remodel.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, our tenants left the main house good. BUT they left the overpowering, pernicious smell of death and decay in the Garage/Workshop. One of them was into taxidermy, the other was growing mushrooms.
It is like nothing I have ever smelled before. I am meeting the Servpro people there at 11:30, they specialize in body removal/etc.
Any of you deal with this?
Westy, maybe in your trunk?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So, our tenants left the main house good. BUT they left the overpowering, pernicious smell of death and decay in the Garage/Workshop. One of them was into taxidermy, the other was growing mushrooms.
It is like nothing I have ever smelled before. I am meeting the Servpro people there at 11:30, they specialize in body removal/etc.
:popcorn:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
55 gallon barrel of bleach.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Kind of feels like I went to bed Sunday night, and woke up and it's Thursday. What the hell happened to this week? I'm in an all day webex today that was supposed to be a meeting but we were told there isn't enough space for everyone in the meeting room so please dial in if you can. So sure, I'd be happy to sit by myself in another office and dial into the webex and not pay any attention to it. Thanks!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went well. Shaking from adrenaline post-meeting.Thinking it through overnight, but initial instinct is to pass on current position.