Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
How many ride-monkey famous brands are still going? Most all seem to be gone effectively. Evil v1, e13 v1, Endless, GG, that funny guy with 50 frames… who else?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I never said that I was.

"....Darren will post here."

Then I posted "here"

It's all very funny really :sarcastic:

And yes I'm RM, Root Beer, MOARshims Mafia for life!

Darren
Off topic....
Hey Darren,
I have a old RP23 that is pushed, can you put new shimz in it?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
uh oh

Wesson brings more than 20 years of engineering and senior management experience, most recently leading Giro Sport Design as Vice President and General Manager. Wesson was responsible for leading the Giro team in launching many new, innovative and groundbreaking products such as the Synthe, Air Attack, and Switchblade helmets

And even bigger uh oh

Additionally, Wesson helped guide Giro through an acquisition into a Public Company.

I'm sure it'll be fine

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
So you're saying I JUST acquired an heirloom (that I may not be able to find replacement parts for?)

Sweet, I guess I'll ride it til it breaks, which doesn't seem likely...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Nah, if that was treated right, should be fine.
LMK if you need it tuned.
Thx for the offer!

I'm not scared, this thing is built like a tank.

I was curious why they were blowing out so many "outlet" frames, but as long as I can get the usual 6-8 years out of a frame it's all good.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
It's unfortunate to see anyone who starts an independent bike company close the doors. It took a chance on them in 2018 and bought a frame. I've designed / built welded structures for over 20 yrs, and can sympathize with the struggle of domestic fab. Shit is not easy.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
It's unfortunate to see anyone who starts an independent bike company close the doors. It took a chance on them in 2018 and bought a frame. I've designed / built welded structures for over 20 yrs, and can sympathize with the struggle of domestic fab. Shit is not easy.
The details are yet to materialise but this seems like a case of diverting energy to a different area rather than the company outright folding. I guess we’ll find out soon enough

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The details are yet to materialise but this seems like a case of diverting energy to a different area rather than the company outright folding. I guess we’ll find out soon enough
Hopefully the case for them.

More money in golf clubs anyway

If they had developed a really good system for automatically laying down the thermo+carbon plies like they implied there is probably a better business case for that than using that to just make bikes.