Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
"The Rid Egg is my favourite to ride but not my choice for this (stupid) category as it's not DoWnCoUnTrY enough."

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
some guy in the comments complaining he broke a TP.
He did, and after it was replaced at no cost to him outside the official warranty period, he still wasn't happy, so we gave him a full refund on the entire bike after a year and a half of riding the shit out of it.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Well, that's pretty awesome, Sarah was predisposed to not like the Trail Pistol going in, and ending up choosing it as her favorite (and just inquired about buying a Smash as her personal bike).

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Well, that's pretty awesome, Sarah was predisposed to not like the Trail Pistol going in, and ending up choosing it as her favorite (and just inquired about buying a Smash as her personal bike).
Well, maybe you should stop putting ransom notes on your downcountry bikes' downtubes if you expect them to be higher rated on group tests... :rimshot:

My small contribution to the overall rocker culture on pingbike :butcher::

sarah.jpg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He did, and after it was replaced at no cost to him outside the official warranty period, he still wasn't happy, so we gave him a full refund on the entire bike after a year and a half of riding the shit out of it.
yea i saw that in some of the comment replies.

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
A smash is on my very short list of new frames next year so the review is good to know. I just hope it climbs well since I dont!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm still on a first gen MT with no swingarm issues, tho to be fair i believe it had already been replaced.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
i'm still on a first gen MT with no swingarm issues, tho to be fair i believe it had already been replaced.
Yeah, the original one broke. GG moved the hole for the internal cable routing to make the stay stronger. Seems like it worked.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I put 2000+ hard miles on a V1 megatrail I bought used out of CO and as far as I know it is still going strong under its new owner down in GA. I think @jackalope got 4000+ out of his V1 megatrail before deciding he was ready for a lifestyle change and going fully downcountry...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I put 2000+ hard miles on a V1 megatrail I bought used out of CO and as far as I know it is still going strong under its new owner down in GA. I think @jackalope got 4000+ out of his V1 megatrail before deciding he was ready for a lifestyle change and going fully downcountry...
Fuck off Subopt, Downscountry is so early 2019...I'm on to Cross Hill now. And its Xhe Jackalope to you since I'm sporting a bike neutral lifestyle.