Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Ha ha, Bobby wanted me to be a hat model, as I think pretty much everybody else had left for the day already. We decided to put an Easter egg on my whiteboard.

edit: maybe it’s not an Easter egg, but a rid egg? Damn you guys.

Last edited:

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
Does anyone know of Enve bars are still made in the USA?
want to do a USA build as much as I can.
will order my size 4 shortly.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Does anyone know of Enve bars are still made in the USA?
want to do a USA build as much as I can.
will order my size 4 shortly.

Where they ever made here?

Thought only their rims were made here, forks were Vietnam and everything else was China.

We Are One makes carbon handlebars in Canada.
Canada is basically just North Dakota but even more North-ish, I'd go with WAO over ENVE, even if the ENVE were made in the US.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I seem to be getting Rid Egg adverts everywhere I browse, BBC News being the latest.
Screenshot_20200105-134250.png

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
I got my Size 4 Pistol like two weeks ago and finally got a ride on it.. Rides great, dig it so far. You guys nailed the low standover on the Size 4, really feels great to be easily swing my knees over the top tube. As an added bonus it makes my 210mm dropper look like a 120mm.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I got my Size 4 Pistol like two weeks ago and finally got a ride on it.. Rides great, dig it so far. You guys nailed the low standover on the Size 4, really feels great to be easily swing my knees over the top tube. As an added bonus it makes my 210mm dropper look like a 120mm.
What are your general dimensions
Got a pic with saddle at ride height?

I’m still on fence between size 4 RideEgg and xxl mega/Hightower.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
hahaha, I thought since this RM bike weights weren't discussed. Not sure on the weight, I'll weigh it tho.

Still tweaking the setup, prob gonna play w/bar height..
Teters between 34lbs 15oz and 35lbs... so yeah about what I expected. (that's with the chain guide installed, didn't have it pictured before)

Last edited: