Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Let’s see it!
:stupid: the lack of new bike pics here is disturbing.
We're all dying to know what size you ended up with, 6th. A throur?
Didn't do anything last night so wrenching on them today while "working". Just about finished mine but debating what width I want the bars. 780's on my other bikes, these are 800 at the moment.

Adding OneUp bash guides to both, swapping the 32T for a 30T oval, torque caps on the front wheels, rear rotor to 200mm and on just mine swapping to a grip shifter from the trigger.

Pics shortly'ish.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
We are having a pretty damn nice Fall down here. The Gnarvana continues to impress as an all purpose fun times vehicle. I'm getting excited for trail building season but am not complaining about squeezing the last few good dry rides out of the year either.

IMG_1134.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We are having a pretty damn nice Fall down here. The Gnarvana continues to impress as an all purpose fun times vehicle. I'm getting excited for trail building season but am not complaining about squeezing the last few good dry rides out of the year either.

View attachment 167313
prolly going for a leaf surfing rip at wilsons on sunday if you triangle cats can get away...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Short shakedown ride after work was a success. First downhill I was worried about a slapping noise coming from something, then traced it to the hanging water bottle in that top cage...

Rear suspension is very spiffy heading through chunk in the plush setting.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nice! Didja get the shock sorted?
Dustin sorted out a swap, and then some proper sized reducers when I found the wrong ones on the bottom when my wife got it home, initial set were 30mm not 35mm :)

FYI, currently happy with the size 4 for I ended up for mine. She's a big girl, but working out everywhere I've ridden.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hey Rid Egg/ @mtg/ @marshalolson

this you?

No mention of GG in the PB article:

The shops that were targeted include: Giant Cycling World in Littleton (hit four times), Totally Wired Cyclery in Fraser (hit twice in 10 days), Boulder Cycle Sport in Boulder, Redstone Cyclery in Lyons, and Cenna Custom Cycles in Longmont.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Hey Rid Egg/ @mtg/ @marshalolson

this you?

I believe that was the group that smashed a truck through our garage door in May of 2020 at our old building. We were named as one of the victims in a different article. I don’t think any bikes were actually stolen during that break in, though. They just destroyed a lot of things and gave up.

The latest break in was likely unrelated to the string of criminals that were just busted.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Sounds like Transition got hit also. What sort of malevolent millionaire with a penchant for mountain bikes could be bankrolling these hits? Perhaps one with multiple stash houses in different states. WHO. WHO COULD THIS BE.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like Transition got hit also. What sort of malevolent millionaire with a penchant for mountain bikes could be bankrolling these hits? Perhaps one with multiple stash houses in different states. WHO. WHO COULD THIS BE.
bicycles have been stolen, not scooters.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
a mere babe

a child walking into the room halfway through the conversation.......

I know nothing of the ways!
it's the GMT. poop. coffee. bitch about your job and kids if you have them. brief commentaries about local weather and real estate. occasional commentaries about health, cars, home improvement projects, finances, and bike riding.
carry on.