Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Nice episode gang, dig the insights on perceptions on mid level and suspension progressions opposed to the past. Also interesting to hear the challenges with the manufacturing process. Those 1am short straws relate for sure.
It’s been a ride so far, and quite a bit of that journey is in this thread. It’s wild to look back at the early pages every once in awhile.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
so if i were to acquire a second hand one they'd be able to retune it for the bike, eh
I would expect so. I had one of the demo models I bought and ran on my 2015, then had re-tuned for my 2018. Only thing to check with Darren about is whether they still have or are making parts for the older gen shocks.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Spanthrax (road bike)
Sled Zeppelin (1700mm wheelbase DH bike. Filled with hydrogen to mitigate the frame weight)
Bikini Hill (normal DH bike)
Motley Crue (tandem)
Motorshed (built in bong)
Queensryide (women's specific model)
MINIstry (kids bike)
Bad Rains (any other model, but spec'd with mud spikes)
Spinal Slap (Josh Bender pro model)
Van Hailin' (Rickshaw)
Got a refill, I can think straight again.

Slogging Molly (gravel grinder)
Minor Sweat (kids XC bike)
2 Chainz (Jack drive high pivot)
Jibby Pop (dirt jump bike)
'Woogazi (Megatrail, but with 26" wheels installed)
Big-E Smalls (e-fat bike)
Easy-E (regular e bike)
Sir Mixed a Lot (mullet)
Leftover, Whack (Made of tubing drop and leftover parts. Geo all fucked up)

@mtg, I'll PM you with an address for the royalty checks.
1641928769061.png

Shit, I didn't have Mountain Unicycle on the list.

Uhhh.... Monolord?

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
They bought the slingshot technology so they will have a thin Revved carbon wire as a down tube? That’s not half but it’s the biggest tube.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
You guys just added some music to my listening list. Is it worthy of bike design music? That currently includes Opeth and Rust in Peace era Megadeth, among some others.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
if not on your list already i'd suggest three albums that are great start to finish: corrosion of conformity's
"blind," leeway's "born to expire," and handsome's s/t (a bit mellower, post hardcore).

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You guys just added some music to my listening list. Is it worthy of bike design music? That currently includes Opeth and Rust in Peace era Megadeth, among some others.
I had to restrain myself from bringing up music when we did that podcast a few weeks ago because we probably could have gone on for like an hour and about 9 people would have cared. :D

Monolord is very heavy, very down-tempo Swedish doom metal. If you're into that in general, you'll dig it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Go follow tinnitus photography on social media. @narlus has turned me on to a bunch of new music just by following who he shoots.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Fuel for the speculation fodder: in Yoann's latest YT video Q&A, he says he's been riding Revved chainstays with prototype alloy seat stays on his Gnarvana. And he's headed to Salido's Freeride Fiesta in Mexico, so I think they're going to get a solid durability test. :pilot:

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
I'm glad those are finally available, but wish Revved rear ends were available for the rest of the bikes. Especially Megatrail. This summer will mark year 2 on my GG, which is when I like to flip frames/bikes in order to get the best value. A Revved Megatrail rear (ideally with 27.5/MX flip chip) would satisfy that urge for another year or two.