Quantcast

Guess who??

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
havent been here in months... i know ya'll miss me! hehe... School is kicking my arse... sooo i never have time for the message boards... just thought i would drop a line to everyone! ;)

J

JRB

Hi Vanessa. Glad to see you're still around. Be careful there in Tulsa that Golgi's chick magnetic ween doesn't get you before you and Cooter head to RBR. Cool you are in school. Coot gave a brief down low to me the other day. :thumb:

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
dh girlie said:
Hey! How are you!
im great... going to Red Bull Rampage next week... and really jazzed... Cooter and I are still getting married there sooo that should be fun... you should meet us in Vegas on the 27-29!!! it would be a blast!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
loco-gringo said:
Hi Vanessa. Glad to see you're still around. Be careful there in Tulsa that Golgi's chick magnetic ween doesn't get you before you and Cooter head to RBR. Cool you are in school. Coot gave a brief down low to me the other day. :thumb:
hahah... sooo golgi is a real pimp now huh???

i need to find out why his pimp arse didnt show up at our engagement kegger! haha

J

JRB

TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
hahah... sooo golgi is a real pimp now huh???

i need to find out why his pimp arse didnt show up at our engagement kegger! haha

It had to do with a model from the sushi bar that he hooked up with while some anorexic skank with dredds was hitting on him. ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hey TTGF you gonna change your name when you get hitched? TTWifey?
Glad you're getting educationalized, hurry up and get an office job and you can be on RM all day like everyone else on here. :p :D

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Skookum said:
Hey TTGF you gonna change your name when you get hitched? TTWifey?
Glad you're getting educationalized, hurry up and get an office job and you can be on RM all day like everyone else on here. :p :D
doubtful... im going to nursing school... sooo i doubt i will be online while at work... but i will prolly have days off during the week sooo hopefully that will work out for me to once again torture my fellow RM's! :dancing:

it will be a while before im out of school... 2 more yrs... sooo im sure i will come talk to ya'll before then! hehe

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
havent been here in months... i know ya'll miss me! hehe... School is kicking my arse... sooo i never have time for the message boards... just thought i would drop a line to everyone! ;)
Hey there, sorry I missed your party... I wish I could have made it but I had something that I couldnt pass up.

How was it, yall get plastered?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco-gringo said:
It had to do with a model from the sushi bar that he hooked up with while some anorexic skank with dredds was hitting on him. ;)
She didn't have dreads nor was she hitting one me (she was just a chick from my past that obviouslt had developed an eating disorder and showed up at the bar I was playing at)... ALSO it wasnt the model chick, I met her the next night. It was another chick that was equally fine... either way I was occupied till about 6 AM... Sorry Vanessa :(

When do you guys ship off to huck your way into marriage?

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
golgiaparatus said:
Hey there, sorry I missed your party... I wish I could have made it but I had something that I couldnt pass up.

How was it, yall get plastered?
you would be sooo disappointed... we didnt float the keg... actually... as of right this moment, it still hasnt floated... haha... cooter is falling down on the job... we just cant party like we used to... hehe... im too busy studying and he is braindead everynight from having to actually work everyday that we pass out from fatigue before 10 every night... hehe... i think it was midnight and everyone was gone and we were in bed! haha...

but if you want some free beer, come on over tonight or this weekend... we still have it and need to get rid of it b4 it goes bad or we have to return it to get out $90 back! haha

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
She didn't have dreads nor was she hitting one me (she was just a chick from my past that obviouslt had developed an eating disorder and showed up at the bar I was playing at)... ALSO it wasnt the model chick, I met her the next night. It was another chick that was equally fine... either way I was occupied till about 6 AM... Sorry Vanessa :(

When do you guys ship off to huck your way into marriage?
Dude - don't ruin our stories. We all know what happened. :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
im great... going to Red Bull Rampage next week... and really jazzed... Cooter and I are still getting married there sooo that should be fun... you should meet us in Vegas on the 27-29!!! it would be a blast!

I'd love to, but I've got a trip to Cancun coming up I need to save for, but congratulations and have fun! I expect to see a full photo report immediately after!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
dh girlie said:
I'd love to, but I've got a trip to Cancun coming up I need to save for, but congratulations and have fun! I expect to see a full photo report immediately after!
haha... good luck... we have photos from last thanksgiving that we still havent downloaded! haha... we are terrible... i will have to make sure we do it... wont be anything fancy... just shorts, flip flops, and a preacher that isnt mormon! hehe

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

Yo TTGF - she doesn't mean FULL in the way you may think she means FULL. She means we want scenery and ride pics. ;)

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
loco-gringo said:
Yo TTGF - she doesn't mean FULL in the way you may think she means FULL. She means we want scenery and ride pics. ;)
hehe... VERY FUNNY! i can prolly hook ya up on those kind of pics then! haha

we save the good stuff for video anyways! :eek: