Quantcast

Gummy Shots

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
My wife made some a few weeks ago. She tried it with some gummy bears in a jar of vodka and some gummy lifesavers in another jar of vodka. She let them soak for five days. The gummy bears were kinda nasty. Mostly just the consistency of them. THey were like really bad jello. The gummy lifesavers were way better. They were super potent.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
We always throw in a 5lb bag of gummy bears with the fruit when we make pjs. Leppah I know the exact consistency you're talking about. It's pretty gross but if you can get over it they'll get you pretty f'd up.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Has anyone tried the freezer afterwards for a harder texture and/or transportation?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm so excited my colon just squirted! I didn't even know I could do that!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I drink good old fashioned on a fairly regular basis.
Its fun to do something different every once in a while, its called living.
You should try it sometime!
Vodka soaked gummy bears is what you consider "different" and "living"?

Man, you really push the limits. :rofl:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
The last 5 years Ive only been home for about 4 weeks a year, my boring job has me travel all over the world for 7 months a year and the other 4 months I travel around the world for my own fun to places like Asia, New Zealand, Central and South America and in a few weeks Australia.
I came home from 4 days in Barcelona (fun) last night and will be going to Germany (work) tomorrow morning.

So in all this boringness I find it helpfull to live it up every once in a while by eating Vodka soaked candy.
Im sorry I dont live up to your standards...

:D

Last edited: