Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
*facepalm*

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43733755

Also slightly surprised they didn't just shoot him as he was carrying a gun while black.

*edit* also, the homeless man charged with trespassing?, are the homeless not members of the public and therefore able to use public toilets??
If I had a nickle for every gun that has been found in a cockpit after the crew has left, I'd have a fair number of nickles.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So what's your point, Steve? A chica who was not raised with firearms feels uncomfortable firing a rifle and there were no confederate battle flags seen. So what?
so anything posted in this forum is supposed to be one way?

Last edited:
so anything posted in this forum is supposed to be one way?
No, but I genuinely don't see the article you posted as conveying a coherent point.

I am personally conflicted on this issue. I own firearms, including one with a fearsome high capacity magazine. I grew up with these machines and think they're fascinating, but have also come to the conclusion that they have few useful applications to contemporary life. It is my opinion that the NRA is a destructive organization. This said, I'm not ready to take the angle grinder to my weapons.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, but I genuinely don't see the article you posted as conveying a coherent point.

I am personally conflicted on this issue. I own firearms, including one with a fearsome high capacity magazine. I grew up with these machines and think they're fascinating, but have also come to the conclusion that they have few useful applications to contemporary life. It is my opinion that the NRA is a destructive organization. This said, I'm not ready to take the angle grinder to my weapons.
it was someones opinion that was different than what is usually posted on here and posted it.

got the usual response from kidwoo i knew it would...fine with that.

do not own a gun....will not own one....ban them all...do not give two shits.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it was someones opinion that was different than what is usually posted on here and posted it.

got the usual response from kidwoo i knew it would...fine with that.

do not own a gun....will not own one....ban them all...do not give two shits.
That's not an opinion as much as vacuous naivete in text. And how you turned that into large scale racial expectations is some impressive gymnastics. I thought black people all liked guns. Especially in chicago as you've spent so much time informing us.

I'd like to express my appreciation for your post I've quoted here, as it's one of your few that exceed the 5 word quip format. I don't jump on your case because you express things that differ from what you see as the norm here. I jump on your case because you so often seem completely incapable of substantive discussion about anything you post. Your reaction to me is case in point. It has nothing to do with how I expect an entire race to think. Unlike the author, I've been out in the world enough to know that gigantic groups of people don't fit neatly into boxes. I don't exactly think dan-o is a militia freak just because he likes his freedom shooters.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I've been dealing with a herniated disc in my back for the last 2 months.
I've been on the couch, until I go to work, then back on the couch... ALL.DAMN.DAY.

I've become so bored, that I have found myself reading MOST of the comments on those links..

My conclusion?

Holy fuck there are some dumb, childish people in our country....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've been dealing with a herniated disc in my back for the last 2 months.
I've been on the couch, until I go to work, then back on the couch... ALL.DAMN.DAY.

I've become so bored, that I have found myself reading MOST of the comments on those links..

My conclusion?

Holy fuck there are some dumb, childish people in our country....
Don't blame the messenger just because you don't love the constitution. (just the second part of the bill of rights though, you don't have to know the rest)