Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

honkey shitheads with guns aside, I need to find the come along donation box for those people.

I'm probably going to punch the next person that tells me that black lives matter is a terrorist organization or that antifa is bussing in violent protesters. Fat white biker dorks start throwing punches because they don't like violence.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The 1st Amendment?
Those ass clowns have the same rights to protest in support of that statue than the others do against it.
Thanks captain obvious. And that right more or less ends the second they point their compensators at people they disagree with and fire them, at that point they are ____________.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Thanks captain obvious. And that right more or less ends the second they point their compensators at people they disagree with and fire them, at that point they are ____________.
Only the shooter was arrested.
Makes me think they were legally exercising another amendment.

Those guys are, without question, morons.
Between their cosplay uniforms and struggle to even retain control of their guns.

But protesters aren’t ‘the state’.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Peaceful protest is an American institution. Yeah sometimes people break shit but the point is never to go hurt someone else. When you show up to a protest with guns, and especially if it isn't about guns in the first place you are either too much of a pussy to show up without one or are there to cause problems. Either way they were probably just expressing their freedom by doing what they are told.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Have you ever been to ABQ? I've traveled this country extensively and it was probably one of the most WTF places I have ever been.
Only passing through.

But don't forget: I grew up in florida

My baseline may be little further along one axis.

You know "unarmed black man" is a thing? I'm calling it now. "Armed, obese, white, technically a male" just entered the lexicon. You're welcome all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Only passing through.

But don't forget: I grew up in florida

My baseline may be little further along one axis.

You know "unarmed black man" is a thing? I'm calling it now. "Armed, obese, white, technically a male" just entered the lexicon. You're welcome all.
Yeah, Florida like but drier and with better food, or best food IMO. Have some good friends from Las Alamos, that is a pretty fucking strange place too for the opposite reason. People who grow up in a town where everyone has a PhD and security clearance tend to have a different world view to the point where an Amish kid could be considered worldly in comparison.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
It is almost like there should be federal laws limiting private gun transactions and open carry of loaded weapons in public places where gunfire isn't legal.

Someone should start a thread about it.
States are free to create those laws.

We should start a thread on citizens forcibly taking over land.
Seattle doesn't compare to an obscure wildlife refuge, and this is just a block party, so I understand why it's no big deal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
States are free to create those laws.

We should start a thread on citizens forcibly taking over land.
Seattle doesn't compare to an obscure wildlife refuge, and this is just a block party, so I understand why it's no big deal.

I think the whole CHAZ/CHOP thing is silly but what I do appreciate is that people outside Seattle have their panties bunches a lot harder than people in Seattle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Washington did recently pass a law making it a crime to provide access to a firearm to someone who is not legally allowed to possess one or access to someone who uses it in a crime.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Which is the problem, because without consistency, you can just hop a border.
Sure any law can be sidestepped.
My friends in ME/NH, constitutional carry states, won’t sell private unless buyer has permit (which many get for reciprocity reasons). No permit sale goes through FFL.
It’s not worth the risk otherwise as they’re the first door the ATF (no)knocks on if it turns up in a crime.

In MA private sales need to be done via an online portal that confirms buyer is legal and that his permit, which is renewed every 6 years, is still valid.

I think that’s a reasonable standard despite it being a defacto gun registry. I’ve bought most of my in parking lots using this system.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Appears that guy who was shot was brandishing a knife. If this isn’t shopped. If that’s the case this guys going to walk.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
that's a Federal law. I'm surprised all states aren't bound by that.
It is not limited to me giving someone a gun. If I have a meth head cousin over for Christmas and he takes a pistol from my desk drawer I am liable. It puts the responsibility on a gun owner to lock up and prevent others from getting their guns. No liability if an intruder breaks into a house or a house guest breaks into a safe.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
It is not limited to me giving someone a gun. If I have a meth head cousin over for Christmas and he takes a pistol from my desk drawer I am liable. It puts the responsibility on a gun owner to lock up and prevent others from getting their guns. No liability if an intruder breaks into a house or a house guest breaks into a safe.
That's same as here.
Good law.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No, he hadn't drawn before that screen shot and I don't think until he'd been thrown to ground.
From what I saw in the whole video he started that fight by throwing a protester to the ground from behind. He doesn't get to pick a fight, then shoot in self defense.