Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

IF this is true* [that the police on the scene rescued their own children, and waited 40 mins for border patrol to come do their jobs] then

1653585899574.png

*They've already reported that the police couldn't breach the classroom and they needed a teacher with a key to let them in. But let's talk more about hardening targets m'kay...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cops not going in. Why? I'd put big money that they didn't want to risk their lives.

Give those parents the guns. They give zero fucks if they live or die, just that the kids get out. 15 parents going in hot - you might lose half or 3/4. But keeping their kids alive? End goal it doesn't matter if they (the parents) survive. Damn well guaranteed in west Texas those guys already know how to shoot too.

Most parents would have no issue going in first, even if they were guaranteed to die, if it meant the guy behind them got a shot on a distracted shooter. Zero. Fucks. Given. It sounds like those guys were of the same mentality. And I assume most parents would do the same. It's better for your kid to grow up without you, than to not grow up at all.

Last edited:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Clearly the cops‘ inaction is due to you all not being sufficiently deferential towards the boys in blue.

5625E759-8EBB-4E49-AAC3-D0137F405790.jpeg

Meanwhile, the GOP appears to have found its talking point, and it’s… doors?!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You don't need cops, everyone is supposed to have guns and there is no crime.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Most parents would have no issue going in first, even if they were guaranteed to die,
Your siblings are very well loved.

I'm sorry man, you just make it so easy!!

A bunch of armed parents going in would just start shooting each other, having no idea who 'the gunman' is and seeing other people running around with guns.

A society not absolutely saturated with dum dum gun culture and relatively easy availability seems like a better idea.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Your siblings are very well loved.

I'm sorry man, you just make it so easy!!

A bunch of armed parents going in would just start shooting each other, having no idea who 'the gunman' is and seeing other people running around with guns.

A society not absolutely saturated with dum dum gun culture and relatively easy availability seems like a better idea.
Small community. Almost guarantee every parent who has a kid in that class knows who else is a parent in that class. Not hard to know who to and not to shoot.

And I agree that the guns are the issue. For sure.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
He's right... you know...

Fake Christians protesting abortion are surprisingly silent about gun control.
Same with "your mask mandate is harming the children" freaks protesting school boards.

It's almost like it was never about the kids...

#Tribalism is a hellova drug...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
He's right... you know...

Fake Christians protesting abortion are surprisingly silent about gun control.
Same with "your mask mandate is harming the children" freaks protesting school boards.

It's almost like it was never about the kids...

#Tribalism is a hellova drug...
ok yea I like that guy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
With qualified immunity there's essentially no way anything's happening to the incompetent shitbag police.
what if there were one singular thing, a last resort, one that depowers the police by going after their budge?

Oh well! A bunch of shit libs said they didn't like the wording so I guess there's nothing we can do.

Just kidding. Defund the fuckers. Half the idiots out there saying they don't agree with it aren't smart enough to realize that it's literally the only thing that hasn't been tried at this point.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
what if there were one singular thing, a last resort, one that depowers the police by going after their budge?

Oh well! A bunch of shit libs said they didn't like the wording so I guess there's nothing we can do.

Just kidding. Defund the fuckers. Half the idiots out there saying they don't agree with it aren't smart enough to realize that it's literally the only thing that hasn't been tried at this point.

Well this is one of those rare situations where you actually need an armed police force and not a bunch of cosplaying bullies.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well this is one of those rare situations where you actually need an armed police force and not a bunch of cosplaying bullies.
There is a need for law enforcement. Sometimes an armed violent version because murka.

Theres very little need for what passes as modern day police 'forces', militarized, murderous feckless pussies in situations like this. Youre literally looking at proof act itself out right now.

Like stoney said, in this particular case parents would have, and in one case did, do a better job.

The one single scenario everyone likes to envision to justify their existence...they failed at. Monumentally. They are a resource black hole 365 days a year in the meantime.

Im not arguing against capable response. Im saying cops in 2022 are structurally incompetent and mostly useless. Plus a little bit racist and very dumb. Dont confuse defunding with zero budget for law enforcement. Its stopping the madness of half of city budgets going to that crap because its bad at the intended purpose, and comes with a whole lot of other uneccessary bullshit.

Last edited: