Quantcast

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Like stoney said, in this particular case parents would have, and in one case did, do a better job.
"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."
As these police men/women had guns and didn't stop the bad guy, it makes them bad guys as well. Logic!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You know whose being trained here? The general public.

Next time there is a school shooting (you know, probably no later than tuesday) no parent is standing around waiting for the cops to do something because this has clearly demonstrated that the cops wont do shit for someone else's kid. It's going to be a fucking free-for-all of armed parents storming the building and shooting every other armed parent, kids, cops, the school mascot, the bust of abe lincon in the hallway, who fucking knows what, to get their own kids out because of these Uvalde fucking dipshits.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I'd be curious how many kids from members of the Senate or House actually go to public schools..... I doubt it, since apparently trying to overthrow our government is OK, but I wonder if the needle would move at all if/when one of these atrocities occurs at an exclusionary institutions....

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I'd be curious how many kids from members of the Senate or House actually go to public schools..... I doubt it, since apparently trying to overthrow our government is OK, but I wonder if the needle would move at all if/when one of these atrocities occurs at an exclusionary institutions....
Doubt it. The privileged love their guns and those gun lobby dollars more than their kids just like the rest of the gun nuts.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Freaking amateur hour..... neither of those incompetents made it into double digits!
Prety sure that means they don't even count.
If the shooting in uvalde hadn't just happened they wouldn't have. "News" here amplifies things that sound just like the other big thing even if they happen all the time and don't get coverage. It's the journalistic equivalent of 'I'll start a youtube channel doing what that guy does because that guy has followers"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You know whose being trained here? The general public.

Next time there is a school shooting (you know, probably no later than tuesday) no parent is standing around waiting for the cops to do something because this has clearly demonstrated that the cops wont do shit for someone else's kid. It's going to be a fucking free-for-all of armed parents storming the building and shooting every other armed parent, kids, cops, the school mascot, the bust of abe lincon in the hallway, who fucking knows what, to get their own kids out because of these Uvalde fucking dipshits.

Butler had been at the apartment complex earlier in the day, where he was approached "about speeding while there was a birthday party and graduation party going on" nearby at the park across the street.

"He got mad and then left the complex. Shortly after, he drove back and pulled up in front of the 1300 Renaissance. He got in the back seat and pulled an AR-style rifle and started firing into the crowd," Hazelett said, noting that there were approximately 30-40 people at the party.

"A female bystander who was lawfully carrying her firearm pulled her firearm and shot him and killed him," Hazelett said, adding that there will be no charges being filed against her and no other injuries reported in the incident.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

Butler had been at the apartment complex earlier in the day, where he was approached "about speeding while there was a birthday party and graduation party going on" nearby at the park across the street.

"He got mad and then left the complex. Shortly after, he drove back and pulled up in front of the 1300 Renaissance. He got in the back seat and pulled an AR-style rifle and started firing into the crowd," Hazelett said, noting that there were approximately 30-40 people at the party.

"A female bystander who was lawfully carrying her firearm pulled her firearm and shot him and killed him," Hazelett said, adding that there will be no charges being filed against her and no other injuries reported in the incident.
Paging @kidwoo to the poop deck. Can we get a moon nipple or two here ?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sounds like a good opportunity for #evemoreguns

Have they tried #moarguns?

Maybe the governor will declare a state of notenoughguns emergency.

Texas governor has a lot of super important stuff to do though, including controlling women's bodies, so there's a lot on the table and it may take a while...

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Sounds like a good opportunity for #evemoreguns

Have they tried #moarguns?

Maybe the governor will declare a state of notenoughguns emergency.

Texas governor has a lot of super important stuff to do though, including controlling women's bodies, so there's a lot on the table and it may take a while...
Arm the fetus ?