Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Thanks Obama?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck yer stupid 2nd amendment. Going to buy food shouldn't get you killed and shot in the name of "freedumb".

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The MOAR GUNZZ policy strangely doesn't seem to be working

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The was a thing in the NYT the other day that the leading causes of death in the US are now cars, guns and drugs. I’m not sure that completely validated by the stats but I thought that was very trumpflag fuckyeahy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The was a thing in the NYT the other day that the leading causes of death in the US are now cars, guns and drugs. I’m not sure that completely validated by the stats but I thought that was very trumpflag fuckyeahy.
It's important to remember that america was stupid, and will continue to do stupid, irrelevant of trump. Focusing on the tumor is just a distraction when you live on the sun.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
JFC, sometimes I hate people.

https://thepostmillennial.com/man-ex...uyback-program

Using his $200 3D printer, Kem quickly birthed a battery of plastic firearms, and drove six hours from his home to Utica, where the buyback program was holding an event.

"I 3D-printed a bunch of lower receivers and frames for different kinds of firearms," said Kem.

Kem explained that upon arriving in Utica, he was asked how many guns he wished to turn in, to which he replied, “110.”

After spending the rest of the day negotiating with staff, Kem was presented with 42 gift cards, each worth $500, making the total payout $21,000.

"I'm sure handing over $21,000 in gift cards to some punk kid after getting a bunch of plastic junk was a rousing success," Kem told WKTV,

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
JFC, sometimes I hate people.

https://thepostmillennial.com/man-ex...uyback-program

Using his $200 3D printer, Kem quickly birthed a battery of plastic firearms, and drove six hours from his home to Utica, where the buyback program was holding an event.

"I 3D-printed a bunch of lower receivers and frames for different kinds of firearms," said Kem.

Kem explained that upon arriving in Utica, he was asked how many guns he wished to turn in, to which he replied, “110.”

After spending the rest of the day negotiating with staff, Kem was presented with 42 gift cards, each worth $500, making the total payout $21,000.

"I'm sure handing over $21,000 in gift cards to some punk kid after getting a bunch of plastic junk was a rousing success," Kem told WKTV,
WeLfArE qUeEn

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
When you look at a congressional map, I posed the question to my wife the other day, "I wonder how much of that red is just purely on "mah gunz"?"

Where everyone could benefit from better healthcare, childcare etc type stuff that Dems try to pass. But people vote just on the "mah gunz" line.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 121424.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I guess that begs the question: When do you NEED 15 rounds without reloading?
That's the point that many people always miss, you reload with another full magazine. Limiting "high capacity" is a bit of a red herring, as it takes a few seconds to reload any modern pistol. Waiting periods, super strict background checks, training to maintain a license and strict enforcement would do far more to reduce gun violence.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When you look at a congressional map, I posed the question to my wife the other day, "I wonder how much of that red is just purely on "mah gunz"?"

Where everyone could benefit from better healthcare, childcare etc type stuff that Dems try to pass. But people vote just on the "mah gunz" line.

View attachment 184816
It would be pretty limited IMO to think that's only guns. Certainly a part but it's a whole host of other issues as well. Some I can actually relate to that are completely unrelated to guns.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It would be pretty limited IMO to think that's only guns. Certainly a part but it's a whole host of other issues as well. Some I can actually relate to that are completely unrelated to guns.
Absolutely, I was just pondering the mah gunz perspective only.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:stupid:

I would rather you have to carry 30 5 round mags than 5 30 round mags.
High capacity magazines should be treated like suppressors. Want one? Gotta apply, be reviewed, and pay a healthy price for the privilege. I'm sure people with a "need" wouldn't mind shelling out for it.

I'd rather have a can than a 15 rd magazine anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
High capacity magazines should be treated like suppressors. Want one? Gotta apply, be reviewed, and pay a healthy price for the privilege. I'm sure people with a "need" wouldn't mind shelling out for it.

I'd rather have a can than a 15 rd magazine anyway.
i know someone who has two....maybe three...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yeah, and one can be made from a mag flashlight in the garage if you just have to fire your freedom wand and don't want the neighbors to know.
This is true, they are very easy to make. Even the piece parts are available through places like FB marketplace, advertised as "oil filters".

Somehow I doubt the ATF would be very impressed by your garage ingenuity.