Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

:/
Was just reading about that here

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So how much longer until mass shootings on planes ? Should work out well with that whole pressurized cabin thing huh ?
There's already holes and leaks, it's not the hollywood stuff. Explosive decompression is when the structure suddenly fails, like due to airframe cracks that have progressed over time, etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There's already holes and leaks, it's not the hollywood stuff. Explosive decompression is when the structure suddenly fails, like due to airframe cracks that have progressed over time, etc.

And when windows leak condensation becomes an issue. The gurgling noises made it sound like that whole frame bay was filled with water. I'm sure there were no corrosion issues to go along with it. Later in the flight all the water froze solid. I just tightened my seatbelt and told the crew about it when we landed. I didn't want to risk turning around and landing back in Detroit. Would have preferred to get sucked out the window.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And when windows leak condensation becomes an issue. The gurgling noises made it sound like that whole frame bay was filled with water. I'm sure there were no corrosion issues to go along with it. Later in the flight all the water froze solid. I just tightened my seatbelt and told the crew about it when we landed. I didn't want to risk turning around and landing back in Detroit. Would have preferred to get sucked out the window.

kind burying the lead there cheif

As a side note, I've seen that happen in plane windows too. When I thought about what it would be I pretty much quit flying in passenger airplanes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You can pry my gun from my tiny sticky toddler fingers

"The man then told officers the gun belonged to a cousin “who sometimes left the handgun at the apartment when he felt mentally unstable,” according to the affidavit. The man said he did not know his cousin’s address or phone number."

My mans was just doing his "cousin" a favor and all of a sudden he's the bad guy. SMH.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Heard a shitload of sirens last night as I was leaving the studio. News this morning reported a shooting at a local bar. One dead and one injured. NC passed a law a few years ago allowing concealed carry in bars. Alcohol and firearms, what could possibly go wrong ? Keep voting Republican, idiots.