Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
"Gun Control"

Again, there isn't any.

Niece is at Michigan State, thankfully ok, but scared right now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey, look at that. I'm still disappointed but not surprised it passed in Columbia county.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
First thing that came to mind was Putins Bitch, but then felt that was maybe a stretch, then Paramilitary Bitch...at that point I tapped out.

I'll get me coat.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
:rofl:
So basically a gun register that the american gun nuts refuse to allow the existence of.

including customers’ full names, home addresses, email addresses, plaintext passwords and telephone numbers. Also, the stolen data allegedly makes it possible to link a particular person with the sale or purchase of a specific weapon.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:rofl:
So basically a gun register that the american gun nuts refuse to allow the existence of.
Whatever governmental department that is responsible for storing all those gun applications is located in a warehouse in WV that by law is not allowed to digitize any documents. So you cannot look anything up via computer. All searches are manual and of course take quite a while to fulfill any requests. Paraphrasing all this from a documentary I watched many years ago.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wow, nice to have a gun to defend you from the driver you cut off, brake checked and assaulted with your vehicle.
Come on, I posted this earlier as an incentive to rideit to get more aggressive behind left lane lollygaggers

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The fuck is she on about? :confused:
There's a running joke in the gun owner world where if registrations seem probable people will just say they lost their weapons in a boating accident, and they're at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Unpopular comment, but I took advantage of the free registration for short barreled rifles. It's a no brainer for the "responsible gun owner"

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ok, but surely we are pretty close to having enough guns so deaths will go down.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Republicans complained that Colorado dems tried to force through some gun control legislature over the weekend.

But now it's time for Monday morning:
Obscenely wealthy area. Like, money grows on trees there. We drove past the school probably 20x while we were in Nashville.

Chief throwing some shade at Uvalde:
"I was moved to tears to see this as the kids were ushered out of the building," MNPD Chief John Drake said. "I said if this ever happened: we would not wait. We would go in and engage the person. That's all I can say."