Quantcast

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I guess I've spent too long unplugged from the ignorant local media and riding my bike to see this.

I knew one could carry openly anywhere on their property, not only in their house.

The open carry itself does not make me any more nervous, the lack of any required training does......so how long before we have our own Travon case here in the Natural State??

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I guess I've spent too long unplugged from the ignorant local media and riding my bike to see this.

I knew one could carry openly anywhere on their property, not only in their house.

The open carry itself does not make me any more nervous, the lack of any required training does......so how long before we have our own Travon case here in the Natural State??
natural state implies that the system has reached an equilibrium state. we both know that is very much not the case

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
natural state implies that the system has reached an equilibrium state. we both know that is very much not the case
Maybe this new law will be a sort of accelarated natural selection with the ignorant gun owners.........

Open carry law with the same state that was the subject the HBO documentary "Bangin in Little Rock" AND one of the most dangerous metro areas in the US Pine Bluff.....what could possibly go wrong?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
This country is so fvcked. A former Democrat, who got shot in the fvcking head, has to prove to the mouth breathers that she loves her some moar gunz or else she'll get castigated as a freedom hating anti-american. Once a politician always a politician I guess.
i thought you'd be all "well, since she got half her brains blown out, it makes sense"

son, i disappoint

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This country is so fvcked. A former Democrat, who got shot in the fvcking head, has to prove to the mouth breathers that she loves her some moar gunz or else she'll get castigated as a freedom hating anti-american. Once a politician always a politician I guess.
well if the whole politician thing goes bust for her, she's already got the street cred for gangsta rap

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's because the conservatives only deal in absolutes. If you are for any kind of regulation, accountability or responsibility when it comes to guns, you want all guns banned, according to them. And the next step is death camps.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
It's because the conservatives only deal in absolutes. If you are for any kind of regulation, accountability or responsibility when it comes to guns, you want all guns banned, according to them. And the next step is death camps.
those aren't conservatives.
those are idiots.

now, they may *happen* to be conservatives, but that's a different discussion

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Like how not all republicans are racists, but if you're a racist odds are you're a republican? It's weird to think about what an optimist Johnson was.
republicans aren't racist; they're classist

now if those lazy, nagging browns would lift themselves out of poverty, there would be less racism.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
no one subsidizes my bucket nor my tamarindo
i don't see what all the fuss is about

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
there's always room, and you can't have enough
I think that's exactly the case. I'm too lazy to go digging around for it, but I recall reading somewhere recently that first time gun sales are WAY down, i.e. fewer people are buying A gun. But mouth breathers waiting for the inevitable invasion of Obama's negro army are stocking up with dozens of fire arms for everyday of the week. Same reason ammo is so hard to find.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'm sure a band named "obama's negro army" would sell out the gentrified 930 club for 3 straight nights, especially if it were 5 gal bucket chamber music

i think i hear rick rubin workshopping this now...