Quantcast

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Actually it's nothing like that at all.

John deere makes things that aren't by design created to kill people.
And he also feels guilty about the mass murder he is responsible for. I guess gastro didn't read that far...

"It is painful for me to see when criminal elements of all kinds fire from my weapon," Kalashnikov said in 2008.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
holy crap, i never knew he was the godfather of metallurgy, smokeless powder, a singular point on the use-of-force-continuum, and plumbum

now only if the descendants of the hutus & tutsis can get a hold of that rat bastard who invented the machete, we can get one more punch closer to filling up the dance card by the river styx

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
That's great, but the AK47 is the still the most ubiquitous small arms ever used in mass murder and he did feel guilty about it as he should.

I have a friend who designs tires for defense use and he's even admitted to feeling guilt about that indirect role he plays as an engineer.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Another article on his legacy: http://tribune.com.pk/story/649583/weapon-of-mass-death-ak-47-assault-rifles-creator-dead-at-94/

Mikhail Kalashnikov, who designed the iconic AK-47 assault rifle, a weapon arguably responsible for the deaths of more people in battle than weapons of mass destruction of the chemical, biological and nuclear variety, has died, Russia’s ITAR-TASS news agency reported on Monday.
So popular was the AK-47 that it is probably the only weapon that has been used in almost every large scale conflict in the second half of the 20th century, and can boast more kills than any other single firearm.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
"...a weapon arguably responsible for the deaths..."
i agree; it is arguable

and i argue the persons who had their booger hooks on the bang switch are culpable, and not the plowshares. it's grammatically absurd, at least. how can a weapon be responsible? are we now personifying animate objects? silly.

"for want of a nail his coffin was lost"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i agree; it is arguable

and i argue the persons who had their booger hooks on the bang switch are culpable, and not the plowshares. it's grammatically absurd, at least. how can a weapon be responsible? are we now personifying animate objects? silly.

"for want of a nail his coffin was lost"
It's like your religion. In and of itself pretty harmless. But makes it waaayyyyy too easy for stupid people to do horribly violent things.

Why encourage them?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
And from the armchair you'd still be wrong. See also Nobel, why exactly did he will to create the Nobel Foundation and the Nobel Prize?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Law enforcement and military are the only ones who should have guns...because they're trained and disciplined and stuff:

Texting in movie theater sparks fatal shooting, retired officer arrested

Over/under on a gun free zone?
Only once we can text using our guns (or when phones can shoot bullitz) will we ever truly be safe.

Of course I know your point was that any training a cop receives pales in comparison to the grasp on reality a private citizen with a gun is guaranteed to possess.

Which is fvcking retarded.

And the citizenry?
Law enforcement officers *are* part of the citizenry, silly. Regardless, under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment, everyone would have to be disarmed.

To put it another way - I am personally willing to adhere to the same gun possession and hardware regulations that LEO and Bloomberger's personal security detail are subject to. No more, no less. That's fair and just. And there's your compromise.

Run with it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Law enforcement officers *are* part of the citizenry, silly. Regardless, under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment, everyone would have to be disarmed.

To put it another way - I am personally willing to adhere to the same gun possession and hardware regulations that LEO and Bloomberger's personal security detail are subject to. No more, no less. That's fair and just. And there's your compromise.
I'm not drudge's cock so I don't share the freedom lovers' obsession with all things Bloomberg. You'll have to elaborate.

Because you just simultaneously said you'd be willing to disarm the entire populace while also saying the exact opposite.

I'm not drudge's cock so I don't share the freedom lovers' obsession with all things Bloomberg. You'll have to elaborate.
Isn't drudge a website? I've honestly never visited it.

Bloomberg is a super rich, gnomish fellow who strongly advocates for the disarmament of the 'great unwashed' while maintaining a full time, armed 9 person security detail (even when he visits Bermuda, where guns are illegal - weird). Besides being a hypocrite, he is also a citizen with no more rights than any other.

Because you just simultaneously said you'd be willing to disarm the entire populace while also saying the exact opposite.
You actually thought my original statement about disarming LEO due to the actions of one retired cop murderer was serious?:rofl:

Whatever is done regarding gun control, it should apply equally to all citizens. Best of luck getting cops to adopt "smart guns," magazine limits, or to give up their modern semiauto rifles.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You actually thought my original statement about disarming LEO due to the actions of one retired cop murderer was serious?:rofl:
Why you would think that based on our past reactions I have no idea. I figured a rant about an armed citizenry was coming (I even used the codeword for a prompt!)

There are two places to go when you're an insecure retard who has an insatiable need for strength that can only be satisfied by firearms: the freedom derper direction convincing yourself that guns actually have something to do with personal freedom, or the police force. So no you'll never get that argument for me, I think half of the cops in this country should be serving life sentences for some of the shlt they get away with, none of it in the name of community policing.

Again....you DID say that you'd entertain the idea of complete disarmament if it included cops but then stated you expect the same capacity as some bodyguards.

But fvck yeah, I'd agree to that. The two things I fear most are armed to hilt cops and armed to hilt idiots who think they're the sole bastions of righteousness and freedom. Both are a little outta control and only get further empowered by there little shoot'em up fantasies.

Last edited:
Why you would think that based on our past reactions I have no idea. I figured a rant about an armed citizenry was coming (I even used the codeword for a prompt!)
I'm not Charlton Heston, but I think you wish I were.

There are two places to go when you're an insecure retard who has an insatiable need for strength that can only be satisfied by firearms: the freedom derper direction convincing yourself that guns actually have something to do with personal freedom, or the police force
Where do you go if you're a law abiding citizen who has firearms in common use for lawful and practical purposes, including but not limited to self defense and hunting?

Again....you DID say that you'd entertain the idea of complete disarmament if it included cops but then stated you expect the same capacity as some bodyguards.
Two sides to the equal protection coin

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Bloomberg is a rich, pompous ass. But your "He has one so I can has one" argument does not work here. He is also a rich pompous ass with right wing maniacs who would like to kill him because freedom...