Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh, and Kenneshaw, the town where the shooting took place? Mandatory gun ownership.
Then how in the world could anyone get shot in a town that is completely free? Looks like the gunman shot himself........ which is impossible since someone would have obviously gotten him before he could inflict harm. Something's not right. I blame Harry Reid.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's idiots like this the predicate the need for gun control. Yes, he had the right to carry a gun, but he was clearly abusing that right. He did NOT have the right to prevent others from exercising their right to peaceably assemble (children's baseball game). He was also disturbing the peace, and also likely at risk of child endangerment.

Mark my words, innocent people are going to get killed because of idiots like this who are just "exercising their rights".

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Shoot'em!

Now you can! Best vantage point is by sarah palin's house. You'd be amazed at what you can sight from there.
but if you look in her ear....it's like looking in on a little snow globe of red square, moscow.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
These responsible owners.......everywhere I tell ya

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/05/nj-man-shoots-11-year-old-nephew-dead-while-demonstrating-laser-sight-on-his-forehead/

NJ man shoots 11-year-old nephew dead while demonstrating laser sight on his forehead

Thank god they're around though.
Gun toting thugs running around intimidating people everywhere......

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/03/texas-gun-groups-protest-sends-restaurant-employees-fleeing-for-freezer-as-cops-respond/

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
it was either that, or die in his teens as a jalapeno popper in gov christie's maw

e: ugh, the most unfortunate name in a gun story: "hunter"

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As usual.......irony missed

My New Year’s Resolution is to be as pro-active as possible in spreading the truth about the importance of our cherished Second Amendment, while exposing the liars, whores and thieves who conspire to strip us of our freedoms
Then about 2 inches down....

And be part of the solution for a safer and stronger (and smarter) America! Take advantage of our 5 Day Defensive Handgun Course, 30 State Concealed Weapon Permit and our entire set of 7 training manuals (over $2700 in total value) for only $200. Get yourself and your family trained!

That’s right! Only $200. But you will need to act fast. Go here

Act now and receive a free brain cell to get your collection started!