Quantcast

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
To be fair, this is pretty telling about who their audience is:

I highly recommend you view it in 720 (a selection you can make at the bottom of the video window)…so you can see all the awesome detail.
I'm kind of surprised that they didn't have to explain what the "internet" was, or how moving pictures can be shown on a flat surface called a "monitor".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah this one's a little different.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2013/apr/04/lee-leffingwell/lee-leffingwell-says-polls-show-90-percent-america/

It's going to be more of a matter of how many dumbasses believe whatever the NRA generates during campaign season.

Actually maybe you're right.......I guess this isn't any different then........:think:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i thought it was going to be an article about sex toys chambered in various calibers

wasn't that far off, was i?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^^ dropped in here to quote exactly that, except to add: "no it doesn't"

founding fathers didn't give 2 slaves about *responsible* bearing of arms

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Investigators recovered two handguns from Snowden's home.

"I have guns that are registered for my own home protection," he told reporters.
see? hannity was right: if you register your guns, the gubment will confiscate them. and he's not even a gang-banger! won't someone think of the irresponsible & criminally negligent gun owner?

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
common sense is prevalent in the comments:

Why can't these people understand that seeing guns regardless of caliber or type is not something people enjoy seeing?

We live in a country that has not had a war on our soil for over a hundred years.

Many countries people need to carry assault rifles just to get to the store safely.

I enjoy the fact that I don't need a machine gun when I want a burrito. That's a GOOD thing.

This whole "I'm gonna bring my gun into the restaurant and show them it's not dangerous hyuck! Hey why y'all running! THATS IGNORANT! GUNS ERR PEOPLE TOO!"

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
I don't know why everyone is upset. I mean they look like the perfectly well-adjusted popular kids with lots of friends, not some Juggalo punks who are one insult away from buying trench coats and recreating Columbine...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
tards tards tards:

Open Carry Texas, the group that brought guns into Chipotle, recently severed ties with Open Carry Tarrant County after the former member group showed up at a Jack in the Box restaurant carrying rifles without notifying police in advance and without carrying signs indicating that it was meant as a political statement. “Officers spoke with Jack-in-the-Box employees who reported that they feared for their lives and believed they were being robbed. They locked themselves inside a freezer for protection out of fear the rifle-carrying men would rob them,” reported a local CBS affiliate, quoting a statement from the Fort Worth Police Department.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in the employees' defense, the guns were black, after all.

an experiment: would you cross the street if a gang were walking your way carrying black guns? Q.E.D.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
in the employees' defense, the guns were black, after all.

an experiment: would you cross the street if a gang were walking your way carrying black guns? Q.E.D.
If they looked like these guys, certainly.

Bonus points if they're carrying flags. For some reason, more flags = greater desire to overthrow the democratically elected government....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If they looked like these guys, certainly.

Bonus points if they're carrying flags. For some reason, more flags = greater desire to overthrow the democratically elected government....
I don't see anything in that picture except honest, God fearing 'Muricans who want their country back from that Kenyan Witch Doctor guy. :confused:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I don't see anything in that picture except honest, God fearing 'Muricans who want their country back from that Kenyan Witch Doctor guy. :confused:
you're not saying anything we're not already thinking. also, bananas look like guns, too. thanks, 1st lady obama.