Quantcast
Today the 9th circuit, in Richards v. Prieto, reaffirmed their ruling in Peruta (supra) that "to bear" does in fact mean "to carry," and that California & Hawaii's "may issue" policies for concealed carry unconstitutionally burden the 2A.

In other words, "lawful self defense" is deemed good cause for issuance of a concealed carry permit to an otherwise law abiding citizen.

The thoroughfares will surely flow with torrents of hemoglobin.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
i saw this on another SFS, and it cited that they were "anti-tax". i casually reminded the person who posted it on FB that wasn't an accurate statement, they were opposed to taxation without being allowed to have representatives present during the legislative process. ah revisionist history.
Especially since after the Revolution taxes went *up* to pay for the war that we'd just fought...

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
If you’re considering owning a gun or two why wouldn’t you select an AR by Colt?

I have an IL FOI card but I don’t own any firearms at the moment then on the other hand I certainly don’t want my future selection to be limited. On my list of guns to own is a Springfield .45 pistol, a 12 gauge pump shot gun (Mfg TBD) and a Colt AR-15 carbine.

Now let’s say in theory you wake tomorrow and you’re not opposed to gun ownership what’s on your wish list?

J

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wish list?

That for once in my life I can find one single solitary fervent gun ownership advocate who can spell the words they claim to be so important to their arguments. You know, like the word 'enforce.' Especially when it appears spelled correctly several times in a link they themselves put up.

Do something a little healthier for your family and society. Lust after bikes. Not some dumb bang stick that you can't even rail turns on.

Last edited:

GodSmack

Chimp
May 27, 2013
BC
I like guns. Own a few for fun. Guns are for killing. That's what guns are for. And Americans love them.
So why do people get killed with guns? Its a perverse utterly retarded part of American culture.
What a sad ****ing joke.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yea, but will I be able to defend my home from the inevitable rise of Obama's Negro Army with either of those? That's right, I CAN'T CAN I?!?!? Buncha god damn Freedom® haters.
Clearly you have never chased anyone while naked and screaming, swinging a Monster T over your head.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
That’s funny…….I love when people refer to magazines as clips and generally F’ up the nomenclature of firearms, I find their hubris humorous.

We’ll try to “enforce” better spelling habits since nothing pisses off the Hipster Elite more than typing/spelling errors while arguing on the interwebs. :thumb:

Holy Sh#$...lighten up people…. some of you are wound a little tight.

J

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
That’s funny…….I love when people refer to magazines as clips and generally F’ up the nomenclature of firearms, I find their hubris humorous.

We’ll try to “enforce” better spelling habits since nothing pisses off the Hipster Elite more than typing/spelling errors while arguing on the interwebs. :thumb:

Holy Sh#$...lighten up people…. some of you are wound a little tight.

J
Yeah, those dumb "dictionary" people always insisting on looking up "facts" instead of just going by what they know to be true in their heart..........

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cartridge clip

cartridge clip
noun
a metal frame or container holding cartridges for a magazine rifle or automatic pistol.
Also called ammunition clip.
I'll wait for your expected response before posting the dictionary definition of "container"...

edit. Also just under "clip".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clip?s=t

Last edited:

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Wish list?

That for once in my life I can find one single solitary fervent gun ownership advocate who can spell the words they claim to be so important to their arguments. You know, like the word 'enforce.' Especially when it appears spelled correctly several times in a link they themselves put up.

Do something a little healthier for your family and society. Lust after bikes. Not some dumb bang stick that you can't even rail turns on.
LMAO.....exactly, hence DH = no firearmes…….though I do own a nicely balanced Katana and tempered oak Bokken but there’s never enough time for Kendo

J

Last edited:

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Yeah, those dumb "dictionary" people always insisting on looking up "facts" instead of just going by what they know to be true in their heart..........

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cartridge clip

I'll wait for your expected response before posting the dictionary definition of "container"...

edit. Also just under "clip".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clip?s=t
yea, right.....civilians bastardize a lot of things, doesn’t make it correct.

J

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
how's a nigga s'posed to use the phrase, "unload da clip" if you insist on it NOT being a clip?

"unload da cartridge" doesn't have the same ring to it, silly goose.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He 'laughed at your hubris' regarding proper terminology

You pointed out he was wrong.

He downplayed the importance of the exact thing he claimed gave him the authority to laugh at your hubris over.

Seriously.......just one of these fvckers with an IQ over 70 would be a god damned revolutionary discovery.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
the last words of the Hipster Elite, "They don't agree with us so they're all uneducated!!" :panic:

when you go off the deep end hold the pistol sideway for the kill shot.....:rofl:

J