Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Want to be a troll? Go check out This aint hell (But you can see it from here) . com

A whole pack of mouth-breathers there to troll...
WTF did I just watch ?

Watched an episode of: "Fake Navy Seal Hunter".

Not sure what's weirder, people pretending they were in the SEALS or exSEALS wasting their time and energy outing them. Didn't even get to the comments.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fun fact.
WTF did I just watch ?

Watched an episode of: "Fake Navy Seal Hunter".

Not sure what's weirder, people pretending they were in the SEALS or exSEALS wasting their time and energy outing them. Didn't even get to the comments.
Was forced to work with a contractor who claimed to be a SEAL during a year long project. He was a fucking idiot, unlikeable, and undisciplined. Unless his current condition was the result of some strange brain trauma, there is no way he was ever a SEAL. He rode around in a clapped out Harlley with the SEAL'S seal airbrushed on the tank by what must have been a 4 year old. I always hoped that a real SEAL would overhear him running his mouth and take offense to his bullshit.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Fun fact.

Was forced to work with a contractor who claimed to be a SEAL during a year long project. He was a fucking idiot, unlikeable, and undisciplined. Unless his current condition was the result of some strange brain trauma, there is no way he was ever a SEAL. He rode around in a clapped out Harlley with the SEAL'S seal airbrushed on the tank by what must have been a 4 year old. I always hoped that a real SEAL would overhear him running his mouth and take offense to his bullshit.
Strange.

I guess some idiots are just too insecure and need to embellish their credentials a we bit.

The last SEAL I met was retired and installing HVAC. A good friend knew him and told me he was for real. I believe it too. Dude wasn't very tall, but ripped like a body builder, and was a quick witted smartass.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Yeah, it gets weirder...

I found that sight a few years back when the whole stolen valor thing started gaining intensity, clicked over form another site. It was interesting and fairly divers, but recently it has taken a severe turn to the right...dont you dare disagree with the GoP platform there. They are even stupidrer than we are...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fun fact.

you worked with jesse ventura?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The former Governor actually graduated from UDT and BUDs, which really was the genesis of the modern SEALS. Most SEALS agree he can legitimately claim SEAL status.
the post had more to do with him being a cunt.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
Husband and wife derpas... Guns obtained legally. Don't you guys hate it when truth and logic wins? Probably so disappointed it wasn't an angry white dude.

Even if CA had mental health checks, which I support in theory, these two had nothing in their background that says they wouldn't have passed.

Murder is 100% illegal, doesn't stop the criminals though does it?

Short of making all guns magically disappear, which I would totally support (unfortunately I hate to be the bearer of bad news to y'all lemming leftists, but this isn't fantasyland)... Gun control just helps the bad guys.

The answer: free transport to their home nation, or they can stay but in a Muslim internment camp... for males 15-65.

Worked during WWII. There's a reason no Japs made a successful attack from within US soil and their spying success was limited.

Gnaw on that one for a minute... Would have prevented San Berdoo, Boston...

(This is gonna be good... Anxiously awaiting the npr links, nra blame and God hate)

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Husband and wife derpas... Guns .....
The answer: free transport to their home nation, or they can stay but in a Muslim internment camp... for males 15-65.

Worked during WWII. There's a reason no Japs made a successful attack from within US soil and their spying success was...

Your racism is showing. Unfortunately quite apropos considering your delusions. So does the shelling of the california coast during WWII by Japanese subs strengthen or weaken your argument?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Worked during WWII. There's a reason no Japs made a successful attack from within US soil and their spying success was limited.

Umm, the reason why there weren't any successful Japanese attacks on US soil (I'm discounting the balloon bomb in Oregon, submarine bombardment and destruction of a baseball field at Ft. Stevens, and the Alaskan island battles due to their utter insignificance) was because the Japanese Combined Fleet couldn't ever hope to approach the US west coast before being completely destroyed. Hell, its likely they wouldn't be able to successfully invade Midway Island even if they had won the Midway naval battle, to say nothing of the laughable notion of them trying to invade Hawaii.

Point being, the internment camps didn't save us from some organized underground guerrilla warfare or probably even spying efforts. There was some Japanese spying which occurred prior to the Pearl Harbor attack, but it was half-assed at best, and resulted in very poor intelligence on their part (e.g. no carriers in port, didn't know where the fuel dump was, etc...) Most Japanese living in the US for any length of time were quite happy to be here and were dismayed with the suicidal zealotry that was being propagated in Japan in the 20's and 30's. Even many of the Japanese naval leadership such as Yamamoto thought very highly of American culture (many of them spent time training or attending college in the US prior to the war) and obviously knew our industrial might would be an insurmountable advantage.

But hey, you wouldn't be the first person to support the use of "camps" to eliminate a perceived threat.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Husband and wife derpas... Guns obtained legally. Don't you guys hate it when truth and logic wins?)
The truth that there are too many readily available guns in this country and that they're too easy to purchase, yes. The logic that this case proves once again that something should be done about it because this is now a wholly unique phenomenon by scale to this coutnry, absolutely.

So what point were you trying to make? Serious question, because knowing your thoughts now on the issue, I don't see what 'truth and logic' you're referring to.

Murder is 100% illegal, doesn't stop the criminals though does it??)
Again, sound logic. Laws get broken so why have any of them........ You know what's also illegal? Active grenades. How many of those get tossed around? Even if it were a few, it's not many. Maybe there's a reason for that. The nuance of scale isn't something I'd expect you're tuned into, but a reduction in the tools does correlate to a reduction in their use. The expiration of the assault weapons ban absolutely corresponds to the AR-15 fetish culture that's exploded in the last few years. Please tell me you're at least old enough to have seen that. Maybe it's because I'm right next door to Nevada, but half the machinists and fabricators in Reno started going ape shit a few years ago making components. Because now it's legal. And now there are far more of a certain type of semi-auto rifle around.

Short of making all guns magically disappear, which I would totally support (unfortunately I hate to be the bearer of bad news to y'all lemming leftists, but this isn't fantasyland)... Gun control just helps the bad guys.
Agreed, 100% is an unrealistic goal. But 'better than we're doing now' is still something worth working towards. Because this country is fucked. And new generations of make believe John Waynes still hasn't fixed it. Throwing your hands up and saying 'well we can't reach 100% so why bother' isn't noble. It's cowardly as shit. And it's now as bad as an internet meme in its repetition.

Last edited:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Husband and wife derpas... Guns obtained legally. Don't you guys hate it when truth and logic wins? Probably so disappointed it wasn't an angry white dude.

Even if CA had mental health checks, which I support in theory, these two had nothing in their background that says they wouldn't have passed.

Murder is 100% illegal, doesn't stop the criminals though does it?

Gnaw on that one for a minute... Would have prevented San Berdoo, Boston...

(This is gonna be good... Anxiously awaiting the npr links, nra blame and God hate)
Congrats on writing the dumbest shit ive read on the internet all day.

Heres your prize...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Moar gunz.

This has completely changed our definition of an ass-load of guns,” said Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks. Six weeks after the discovery, officers are still cataloging the weapons, many of which have proved stolen, and the final tally is expected to be close to 5,000. “I don’t know if there’s ever been (a seizure) this big anywhere before,” Brooks says.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Gun control just helps the bad guys
does it? close buddy of mine (gun owner, and that's who i usually shoot with), was at his hunting camp with family few years back. at the local gun store to get ammo. in line behind a guy trying to purchase a handgun. background check is taking longer than usual. so my buddy and his cousin go outside for a smoke. as they light up, 10+ cop cars + swat team roll up and surround the place at gun point. turns out the guy in front of them had an outstanding warrant for a violent crime (felony assault). that pesky background check sure helped him out.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
What's up with the hard on for SEALs?

I mean.... Being highly educated in the ways of plucking the guts out of another human being, shouldnt be something to be admired.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

I mean.... Being highly educated in the ways of plucking the guts out of another human being, shouldnt be something to be admired.
Everyone here thinks they're a tough guy.

SEALS, rather than regarded as a necessary evil, trained for a specific purpose, are the muscular bar brawlers that every white trash dipshit in this country likes to imagine themselves as.

Trust me, I know South American machismo. You guys would eat this shit up too. ;)

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
does it? close buddy of mine (gun owner, and that's who i usually shoot with), was at his hunting camp with family few years back. at the local gun store to get ammo. in line behind a guy trying to purchase a handgun. background check is taking longer than usual. so my buddy and his cousin go outside for a smoke. as they light up, 10+ cop cars + swat team roll up and surround the place at gun point. turns out the guy in front of them had an outstanding warrant for a violent crime (felony assault). that pesky background check sure helped him out.
I misspoke. You give a great example of why I am very pro gun control (plus my statement re being pro mental health checks if something like that is possible)... What I meant to say was outlawing guns. This simply disarms the law abiding public and makes us easier targets for the criminals who don't care what the law is anyways.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015

Because recently many of them (SEALS) have no respect for the oath they took that applies even after they're discharged and they write books and movies and go all Hollywood, disclosing tactics and procedures in order to make a buck and bask in the limelight. Embarrassing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I misspoke. You give a great example of why I am very pro gun control (plus my statement re being pro mental health checks if something like that is possible)... What I meant to say was outlawing guns. This simply disarms the law abiding public and makes us easier targets for the criminals who don't care what the law is anyways.
as we've seen with prohibition and the (failed/failing) war on drugs. banning them doesn't work. i tend to be rather left leaning but even i can see this.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
The truth that there are too many readily available guns in this country and that they're too easy to purchase, yes. The logic that this case proves once again that something should be done about it because this is now a wholly unique phenomenon by scale to this coutnry, absolutely.

So what point were you trying to make? Serious question, because knowing your thoughts now on the issue, I don't see what 'truth and logic' you're referring to.

**I was referring to the point that they were Muslim. Not workplace violence or some angry white guy like you all were speculating earlier in the thread.

Again, sound logic. Laws get broken so why have any of them........ You know what's also illegal? Active grenades. How many of those get tossed around? Even if it were a few, it's not many. Maybe there's a reason for that. The nuance of scale isn't something I'd expect you're tuned into, but a reduction in the tools does correlate to a reduction in their use. The expiration of the assault weapons ban absolutely corresponds to the AR-15 fetish culture that's exploded in the last few years. Please tell me you're at least old enough to have seen that. Maybe it's because I'm right next door to Nevada, but half the machinists and fabricators in Reno started going ape shit a few years ago making components. Because now it's legal. And now there are far more of a certain type of semi-auto rifle around.

**Laws are for the law abiding, not the criminals. Yes they are vital, but they need to be made with this in mind, a law that places the law abiding citizen at risk because he cannot defend himself against the criminal who could care less about the law is counter productive.

And the issue with ar15's is a moot point given its just another semi auto rifle that poses no more threat than other previously legal semi auto rifles. Besides, anyone who knows how to use an AK, m16, etc knows to not use it in full auto mode.

Agreed, 100% is an unrealistic goal. But 'better than we're doing now' is still something worth working towards. Because this country is fucked. And new generations of make believe John Waynes still hasn't fixed it. Throwing your hands up and saying 'well we can't reach 100% so why bother' isn't noble. It's cowardly as shit. And it's now as bad as an internet meme in its repetition.

**The laws need to be structured to limit the nutjobs from obtaining the instrument, not eradicating the instrument which you agree is impossible and will only take them out of law abiding citizen's hands.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
The irony with the San Berdoo derpas, et al, is these guys draw no distinction between leftys and rightys, republicans and democrats, apologists and those who condemn... Most of them don't even discriminate against fellow Muslims if you're not the right brand- sunni, shiite, wahabee, etc. They will happily kill all. Remember that when you feel the urge to make excuses and apologies for them, claim that "we caused them to be this way", etc...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watched farook family attorney press conference....evidently people made fun of sayeds beard.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
**Laws are for the law abiding, not the criminals. Yes they are vital, but they need to be made with this in mind, a law that places the law abiding citizen at risk because he cannot defend himself against the criminal who could care less about the law is counter productive..
Law abiding citizens are already at huge risk with 'your' system in place now. You can't conveniently ignore that. And being armed to the teeth in the name of 'self defense' also falls shy of the 100% effective metric. You can't apply the litmus test to one and not the other. And the current system of just protect yourself isn't working, not in any scale that even approaches meaningful.

** And the issue with ar15's is a moot point given its just another semi auto rifle that poses no more threat than other previously legal semi auto rifles. Besides, anyone who knows how to use an AK, m16, etc knows to not use it in full auto mode.
**The laws need to be structured to limit the nutjobs from obtaining the instrument, not eradicating the instrument which you agree is impossible and will only take them out of law abiding citizen's hands.
The ar15 issue isn't a moot point, it was one small example that's very easy to see within the last 10 years that's part of a growing cultural acceptance of not hunting rifles. It's just one aspect of the brainwashing that goes along with this good guy with a gun stupidity. The CO springs shooting (the last one I mean, not this recent one) had a guy intent on shooting people walking down the road, and a 911 responder failing to act because of open carry laws. These dipshits with this open carry movement have absolutely made going out in public LESS safe, and that's a perfect example how. It doesn't make this country more free, it makes it less so. And if you think you need hundreds to thousands of dollars to protect your freedom, you're not free, you're a slave to fear.

And every law ever made impacts law abiding people. That argument is so tired and weak. There's noting special about gun restrictions. They're just like every other one. I'm negatively affected by wilderness boundaries FFS. That doesn't mean I want every mountain range looking like a torn up environmental disaster from strip mines by weakening the concept of preservation just so I can go ride a bike in more places. I put up with it because there's a bigger result at stake. This is exactly the same thing.

The idea that we shouldn't ban the instrument is retarded. That's something that CAN be controlled. Human whim cannot. Again.....even these assholes in San Bernardino WERE law abiding citizens with legal purchases, right up until the second they weren't. That just screams that our laws in place too easily open up the road to these kinds of actions. It's just a step away. You think controlling guns would be hard, you try controlling human tendencies. You tell me which one actually has a chance in hell of greater success.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
http://thisshouldbethenews.com/2015/10/05/nra-demands-repeal-of-all-traffic-laws-says-laws-wont-stop-bad-drivers/

Juvenile NRA logic spelled out:

Washington, D.C. – The NRA’s Wayne LaPierre is on the offensive following the nation’s most recent gun tragedy. This time LaPierre is doubling down on his belief that any kind of gun law is a violation of the second amendment and a step towards a tyrannical Nazi-esque America, regardless of statistical evidence, the opinion of the NRA’s own members, his wife, the Pope, his butcher, the American people or plain old common sense.

LaPierre paints a picture that any kind of gun control will result in unarmed, helpless “good guys” being flanked by armed “bad guys.” He is ready to apply that same ironclad logic to repealing all traffic laws – age limits on licensing, registration, speed limits, manufacturing safety requirements, seat belts, child seats, traffic lights and standardized signs. “People are going to break the law anyway so we can no longer bother with laws that just impede the right-away of good guys. These restrictive traffic laws, even those designed for safety only oppress the GOOD drivers. Therefore I anticipate a 0% increase in fatalities, in fact, I think these newly liberated good drivers will help keep the bad drivers in check. Especially if they have a gun.”