Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
GunZ dOn’T KIll pEoPle!!!

But the new work makes clear that guns’ worldwide death toll actually is driven by personal despair, interpersonal conflict and carelessness.
I can remember being told those deaths don't actually count.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

"Like the Swiss Army knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle."
Or killing me when I'm just trying to decide what breakfast cereal to buy at the supermarket...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Sincere question; do you think it's misleading or sensational for that article to cite the shipyard shooting in California when that was committed with a pistol?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Serious question: what's the likelihood of me referencing an article that I had open in another window that I mistook for 6thelement's post?

I'd say pretty high

I was reading this, thinking I got the link from here but apparently not :rofl:

I just edited my post and you can't (or can) prove that I did.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sincere question; do you think it's misleading or sensational for that article to cite the shipyard shooting in California when that was committed with a pistol?
I only get to choose from those two options? :rofl:

It's okay man, it's not a conspeeeerseee. Murka has a public shootings problem. This law will directly relate to that by making sure it's worse.

From the link where the san jose shooting is mentioned in one sentence at the end of the article.

Jeff Rosen, the county's district attorney, said the shooter used "multiple guns" - all of which had been registered.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wait, this remington?

yea, that one. from a link i posted weeks ago:

"Remington made national news last summer when it declared bankruptcy for the second time in two years and was sold for $159 million to Fairfield-based Sturm Ruger and six other companies. A federal bankruptcy judge assured the Sandy Hook families that some of the sale proceeds would be dedicated to keeping the gunmaker’s insurance intact."

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
God damnit, it was after she gave birth? See, that doesn't help the gene-pool at all.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
This could probably go un a couple other threads as well.

Late term abortion for unwitting recipients will increase.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
To be fair, based on the places I have lived, open carry has never required a permit in a lot of states. A slightly progressive part of Texas simply rolled back the knuckle dragging American lowest common denominator.