Quantcast

Gun Sanctuaries

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Can't say that i am necessarily for this, but i do support using someones ideas against them when it's the same principles, but for something that group or person doesn't like. I am surprised that it is Illinois doing it.

"In Washington, nearly 60 percent of the voters in November approved Initiative 1639, which raises the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic rifle to 21, enhances background checks and increases the waiting period to buy such guns to 10 days.

The law is due to take effect in July, but sheriffs in more than half of Washington’s 39 counties have pledged not to enforce it, pro-gun activists say, and five counties have passed resolutions to the same effect.

Governor Jay Inslee has firmly backed I-1639 and Attorney General Bob Ferguson has advised sheriffs “they could be held liable” if they allow a dangerous person to acquire a firearm later used to do harm."

That should also go for elected officials that allow illegals in that then rape and murder citizens. But they don't get in trouble for it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-sanctuary/defiant-us-sheriffs-push-gun-sanctuaries-imitating-liberals-on-immigration-idUSKCN1QL0ZC

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I remember a while back when the Sheriff of Jackson county refused the concealed carry permit for a dispensary owner because he didn't agree with the business they owned. He eventually caved then got voted out.

Selective 2nd amendment.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Can't say that i am necessarily for this, but i do support using someones ideas against them when it's the same principles, but for something that group or person doesn't like. I am surprised that it is Illinois doing it.

"In Washington, nearly 60 percent of the voters in November approved Initiative 1639, which raises the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic rifle to 21, enhances background checks and increases the waiting period to buy such guns to 10 days.

The law is due to take effect in July, but sheriffs in more than half of Washington’s 39 counties have pledged not to enforce it, pro-gun activists say, and five counties have passed resolutions to the same effect.

Governor Jay Inslee has firmly backed I-1639 and Attorney General Bob Ferguson has advised sheriffs “they could be held liable” if they allow a dangerous person to acquire a firearm later used to do harm."

That should also go for elected officials that allow illegals in that then rape and murder citizens. But they don't get in trouble for it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-sanctuary/defiant-us-sheriffs-push-gun-sanctuaries-imitating-liberals-on-immigration-idUSKCN1QL0ZC
Your reasoning reminds me of myself when I was 16 years old.
When I was a fucking moron.

Last edited: