Quantcast

Gunbarrel dirt jumps dig day

fondigley

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Boulder, CO
There is gonna be quite a few of us out at the jumps in Gunbarrel on Saturday. We are gonna fix up some of the lips and try to build a new line. Please come out and support the crew. Weather you just want to ride the jumps or help throw some dirt around all the help is appreciated. I can't make it til 1, but know some will be there mid morning. I will bring waters and other drinks, maybe even order some food if we get a big crowd.

If you don't know where it is, it is in North Boulder between Boulder and Longmont off the diagonal Highway. By taking Jay Road to 63rd in Gunbarrel. Go north on 63rd and turn right onto Nautilus Drive, where there is an industrial park entrance, and follow around to Nautilus Court.

Here is a ****ty map. I tried, but it is close to 4820 Nautilus Court Boulder which is a school right next to the park.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=grK&q=4820+Nautilus+Ct+N,+Boulder,+CO+80301,+USA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Come out have a good time and ride.

doc gravity

Monkey
Oct 25, 2004
highlands ranch, CO
sorry we can't make it....we'll be digging down at darners buffing it up for the spring series. Nice to see some people showing Gunbarrel a little love. It's been fun all winter, but getting a little ragged.
Scott

fondigley

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Boulder, CO
Pretty good. We got a new step down into a decent berm. The berm still needs about 3 feet of vert in the center. It is gonna set us up nice for the new jumps going in. Was a late showing, but we managed to get quite a bit of dirt moved. We were hitting the step down by the end of the day and it really throws you. Any where from 10-25 feet probably. Just depends on your speed. Prolly get another good day of digging in next weekend. Us older folks are a bit sore.