Quantcast

Gunbarrel DJ Pics

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
My first time there. It was awesome! Got part of the biggest line dialed but the lips were pretty beat up on the third in the large line. Mainly Joey and I had a session on the big step up line, it was so much fun. The riding here in Boulder is so much better than home. LOVE IT! I have not dirtjumped in a very very very long time so give me a break on the form.

First time jumped the biggest step-up

Joey trying to learn x-ups

Joey moto

Me trying to do something

Moto tables, almost.

And then me, trying to get my tables back

That's all folks!

Look for more pictures most likely on friday.

Edit: sorry for the small pictures, not sure what happened.

Last edited:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
nice stuff mang!

what is the dynamic there? if you showed up with a flatty to help sculpt the lips would anyone jump down your throat!

round here there are 2 types of places, ones were if you don't dig you don't ride, and then places that if you dig to help shape the lips people will freak!

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Nah, they are still pretty big WCH...

They were absolutely sh!t about 3 months ago, but my boy Harry has been doing most of the work out there lately and getting it poppin again. Just working on making all the lips at least 4' wide, wide ass landings, etc. The step-up line has takeoffs that are about 6'-7' tall. So maybe not that much smaller, just a different look. A lot of those pics look like they are from the last double on the step-up line which has a flat landing (for learning tricks... an actual step-up trick jump).

Anyone who shows up with a shovel is welcome to help out...

Last edited: