Quantcast

Guys in fatigues detain G-20 Protestor?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
wierd, one marine uniform and one BDU uniform, not sure what to make of it since two of the guys were wearing soft shoes and no combat boots and they all had no covers or real noticable patches. I would say it was a federal operation but not military. they knew exactly who they wanted to snatch

Last edited:

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
that seemed pretty silly, all they needed was a camo colored late 80's toyota 4runner with the top cut off and they really would've looked pro.

I wasn't sure they were all gonna fit in the clown car!:rofl:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hope the kid with red bandana brought a spare pair of underoos. He ran out of revolution ASAP when the cops flashed their shotgun.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It sure proves that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon, all right.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Pretty obviously NOT a military operation.
I mean, 3 different branches of service, with non-existent insignia...one guy in tennis shoes, in a golden sedan, in the middle of the day, no covers on, unarmed...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
He was probably an informant plant...snatched that way to build up protest street cred and hide his true identity...
I say your on the right track. Inside Agent getting safe exit, meanwhile stirring up the hornet nest to give reason for a good ole round up. I bet they all went down to the local Hooters to high five about their awesome weekend.

Watching all the vids on the web is insane. Just a teaser for the uprising in refusal for the swine flu vaccine, or if you happen to believe the media, for when they run out of the vaccine....