Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
He will sign with Intense. Stik will come out retirement and wrench for him and an as yet unnamed semi-good pro motocrosser. My guess would be Tucker Hibbert.

The team will be kitted up with USA logo'ed bikes, kits and pit bikes. Jennifer Gabrielli and Leigh Donovan will both come out of retirement to race the US National circuit and the term "MILF" will be used far too much.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Wasn't he training with Mick Hannah in the off-season last year? Makes some sense that he'd form contacts at GT.

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
Come on guys.... he's clearly on the new Norco/Subway team riding the Proto DW/ Magic link hybrid 6-10" Team DH

I hear they have limited edition subway/TLD kits

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Let's hope he is riding for Intense - just saw a post that Nathan Rennie (riding for them in 2011) got 6th in some state level race in Australia. I respect the guy for what he's done in the past but he is way past his expiry date. I'd love to see Gwinn on Intense, surely he has a WC win just around the corner
Little rough on Rennie aren't ya?

The guy took some time off and is back digging riding/racing bikes again, no one ever said he was out on some mission for global domination, hell....hes only racing the Aussie series.

I don't think he needs you telling him he is like an old jug of milk, let the guy enjoy riding bikes would ya?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Let's hope he is riding for Intense - just saw a post that Nathan Rennie (riding for them in 2011) got 6th in some state level race in Australia. I respect the guy for what he's done in the past but he is way past his expiry date
Isn't he like 27?

Rennie is riding for the Aussie Intense distributor, not Factory Intense from what I've heard anyway. Be good to see the big man back on the WC scene in the future.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
I don't think he needs you telling him he is like an old jug of milk, let the guy enjoy riding bikes would ya?
<checks stik's post count>

:brow:

We're still on the world-famous RideMonkey, right? I've only been here for a short time but I was under the impression that downhill is Serious Business(TM) at all times!

b1k3_r1d3r

Monkey
Jul 6, 2005
Little rough on Rennie aren't ya?

The guy took some time off and is back digging riding/racing bikes again, no one ever said he was out on some mission for global domination, hell....hes only racing the Aussie series.

woah woah woah, what kind of heinous idea is enjoying riding bikes. If you're enjoying it get off the trails and let the whiners do their thing.