Quantcast

H8R's office....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

and he doesn't fvck around when he is in it.

great fvcking show.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
3/4 of mastodon were in attendance....brann/brett at the shirt table selling shirts....bill in one of the opening bands....

H8R and company left the audience slackjawed for about the first four/five songs....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Awesome. Hey Steve, Did you try to get any ass by telling the girls in the audience that you are "online friends" with the drummer?
most people think i'm a asshole without saying a word so claiming to be someones online friend wouldn't do me any good...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Every few years someone reminds me that H8R is something of a celebrity....and yet I don't think I've ever heard his brand of musical mayhem. Thanks to Kazlx, I am now tempted to ask everybody to toss me tunes in Dropbox so I can get something more modern than 2003.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Every few years someone reminds me that H8R is something of a celebrity....and yet I don't think I've ever heard his brand of musical mayhem. Thanks to Kazlx, I am now tempted to ask everybody to toss me tunes in Dropbox so I can get something more modern than 2003.
you've heard of youtube...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bump...

his other office job....sleep.....to be playing in atlanta.

scratch off bucket list.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Awesome. Hey Steve, Did you try to get any ass by telling the girls in the audience that you are "online friends" with the drummer?
This actually worked for me. I told a chick I was dating that this guy on a biking forum I belonged to was the drummer for Neurosis. She freaked out and proceeded to erupt with praise for the band. Score.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
potheads rejoice.

Sleep are playing two shows on 4/20, one in Colorado, then later that day in Washington.

the contact high risks in the venue are at RED

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
H8R is very tall walking by....

thanks for a great night....gave away ticket for night two in the parking lot....couldn't stay in town.